What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

I'll be going mostly Kung Lao, been watching Durpey and F0xy's games, trying to learn from the best

You may see me use Scorpion too.... that's if i start getting bodied really hard xD

I've got a shitty subzero, but he's so bad that i probably won't even bother using him right now lol

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
i went in the lobbies just to just play with other people only to get invited to a 1 bar connection or someone that plays one time and leave. and lets not talk about owning a mic. i be the only one talking until the end when they rage lol. anywho my psn is undergroundvgt peace

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
oh i normally play all kinds of hours. lately my sleep pattern been off and ill be up playing at 3am lol. but today im up early i should be on in a few but i need to work on my sleep schedule.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Has anyone put together a list of forum names and PSN IDs / Gamertags / etc? Seems like that would be useful.

I wanted to make a thread for that when the game launched, but I didn’t want to be responsible for maintaining it, lol.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Has anyone put together a list of forum names and PSN IDs / Gamertags / etc? Seems like that would be useful.

I wanted to make a thread for that when the game launched, but I didn’t want to be responsible for maintaining it, lol.
Good idea, I'll add that to the OP!