What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
Sounds good :)

Yeah we'll definitely do some on the weekend. What times would work for you?

Sounds good! And you can also join us during the weekend, at least it'll be a reasonable time for you if we do it during the day.
Friday night and weekends all day. Transferred to est would be friday morning to noon, and friday/saturday night to next day noon. If you organize something post here I'll se what's what.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I hate to say it, but we should also maybe start a Discord group for voice chat, or add a TYM KOTH voice chat channel to the TYM discord. My Hitbox doesn't have a headset jack, so my only option to chat on PS4 is to create a group using my 2nd controller for my mic.

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
I hate to say it, but we should also maybe start a Discord group for voice chat, or add a TYM KOTH voice chat channel to the TYM discord. My Hitbox doesn't have a headset jack, so my only option to chat on PS4 is to create a group using my 2nd controller for my mic.
There's a TYM Discord?... Also you gotta upgrade to the Obsidian sometime.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
That's why I got a USB mic :p no wires, no problem. We'll figure something out, if Storms can stream discord's voice chat instead of the game's, then it should work.