What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
Hot take... tomorrow night @Vslayer and I plan to host a trial run TYM KOTH... STREAMED. It'll be after 4PM... no exact time yet because I work... we'll iron it out.

It'll be on my channel: www.twitch.tv/heisstorms (I mainly play Fortnite, but I plan and want to start helping host these KOTH streams).
This is literally not the definition of a hot take. This is more like a PSA. I'm down to get bodied after 7ish EST.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Damn, I won't be home for another 2 hours once y'all get started then lol. Oh, well.
It won't be until AFTER 4PMEST... it could be around 6PM for all I know. We were originally going to just try for Thursday, but we're aiming to do a test run of the stream tomorrow evening. Follow the channel - that may help... that way you know when we're live.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I’ll be on tomorrow sometime after 6pm. After that, I won’t get much game time until Monday. Got family in town this weekend, Thursday through Monday morning.

We can create a PSN chat room and invite everybody involved since we have a list of PSN names. It would be useful to notify people when each KOTH is live. Or just look for 1v1's if not too many people are online

What do you guys think?

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
i tried finding the tym room online and couldnt so i join a few koth had fun until the game desync. i was looking forward to play some of yall today. what gives?
We're going to let you all know when we do it (it won't be every night), Storms and I are gonna do a trial run tonight. We'll post the time here so if you're available I'll send you an invite.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
We can create a PSN chat room and invite everybody involved since we have a list of PSN names. It would be useful to notify people when each KOTH is live. Or just look for 1v1's if not too many people are online

What do you guys think?
I'll make sure to announce it once we do it, you could also all join the PSN community TYM - Test your might. I could also notify you all there, but I feel it's easier to do it on here. I'll update the OP with the times and once we're live I'll roll out the invites to those who are online.

You could also just all add everyone on the OP list.

If I'm online at that time, I'll join too!
I'll add you to the list, if you're on tonight I'll send an invite. What's your PSN again (I'm at work)?

Reactions: Lun
I'll make sure to announce it once we do it, you could also all join the PSN community TYM - Test your might. I could also notify you all there, but I feel it's easier to do it on here. I'll update the OP with the times and once we're live I'll roll out the invites to those who are online.

You could also just all add everyone on the OP list.
aight thanks

I didn't know there's a PSN community, gonna join it

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
I hope you're all not expecting pro-level gameplay from me. Because the best you're going to get is just this side of "meh" lol

Always best to lower expectations when possible XD
No one here is a pro XD we learn every match we play and most importantly we have a lot of fun :D
Yeah drop the nervousness. I've haven't played MK seriously since 9 so I already know I'm god awful, I confirmed that last night when I got on ranked for the first time since MK11 dropped and got bodied by Scorpions.

I hope you're all not expecting pro-level gameplay from me. Because the best you're going to get is just this side of "meh" lol

Always best to lower expectations when possible XD
Dude if we're talking competitive, my biggest achievement is winning a few local MKX tourneys against people who button-mash every game and their biggest combos were random x-rays xD

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
I can definitely say that my biggest issue was that after watching so many pro tourneys, I got it in my head that everybody on this site would be the next Sonic Fox, and it left me hella nervous to accept and request matches. I think this'll make a good ice breaker for all of us.