What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Yooo i used to play with lots of NA heads on xbox glad to see its not region locked me and noob are ready to learn some non scrub meta!

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
Weeknights I am available 7ish to 10 EST except for Monday and Thursday, I can no-life all nighter Friday, and Sunday basically the same as a normal weekday.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I don’t know yet, once we know who’s interested we can figure out times. I’m available weekdays after 6pm est and during the weekend.
Alright. I work until 7 eastern during the week and every other Saturday. Seems a lot of people has the same schedule so that’s cool. I will keep and eye out and join in if I’m at the sticks.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Awesome, glad to know lots of people are down. 6-10 PM EST seems to work for most so we can start with that and also do some during the weekend whenever people are on. I think KOTH is max 7 players but we could just have people doing 1V1 on the side and switch out, or make a second KOTH if we have even more players.

This is gonna fun y'all.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Awesome, glad to know lots of people are down. 6-10 PM EST seems to work for most so we can start with that and also do some during the weekend whenever people are on. I think KOTH is max 7 players but we could just have people doing 1V1 on the side and switch out, or make a second KOTH if we have even more players.

This is gonna fun y'all.
I usually work evenings so while I won't be able to show up as much as I'd like to, I'll still take part when I can.

As for why there hasn't been as much clamoring for this, I'm hopeful that we'll be getting more people getting involved after Combo Breaker since that'll be the first major showing for the game.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Sure i don't mind. Im usually available all weekend really, weekdays it's up in the air i could be on early or late depending on work. But im USUALLY on at least every day. Likely best days/times for me is Tue-Friday anytime between 6 est -11pm est. Don't usually play much late at night but i will on occasions. PSN is TeeJay_CC

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store

This is gonna fun y'all.
It would be nice if there was an in-game tournament bracket system. There could be a single TO who would invite everyone into their appropriate spots, then let the games begin. Same-level matches could take place simultaneously to save time. You could spectate any ongoing matches until it was your turn, or hit up practice mode.

I could see that getting a lot of use by many groups of people.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
It would be nice if there was an in-game tournament bracket system. There could be a single TO who would invite everyone into their appropriate spots, then let the games begin. Same-level matches could take place simultaneously to save time. You could spectate any ongoing matches until it was your turn, or hit up practice mode.

I could see that getting a lot of use by many groups of people.
Yeah, that would be seriously perfect! I thought that's what tournament mode was going to be honestly.

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
Should we use KoTH Survivor? Or just standard. Survivor would allow for a bit more variety on who stays on top plus more pressure on the winning player to perform perfectly to regain health and matches won't last quite as long as the standard 2 round. Also is there text chat, I'm down a mic at the moment.

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw
Im down for this, the only problem i could see is the connection since im from Brazil.
Maybe someone from NA could add me and do some 1v1 to see how it goes.
Psn: DoDa-PhOdA-16

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Should we use KoTH Survivor? Or just standard. Survivor would allow for a bit more variety on who stays on top plus more pressure on the winning player to perform perfectly to regain health and matches won't last quite as long as the standard 2 round. Also is there text chat, I'm down a mic at the moment.
We could try it, there's text chat in party chats I believe.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Do I have you on psn?
No, I'm Dr_Morganstien on psn. Playing random times on weeknights and some bits on the weekend. Got a local tonight, not sure if work will get finished in time to go so I might be on haha.

Everyone in the thread, just hit me up if you wanna play.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
I'm gmt+2, so est time + 7 hours. Which means 6-10 pm est is 1-5 am for me, so it's probably a no-no. Maybe if you find a better time on weekends I'll join.

t3kwytch3r

Stone-Kold-Zoner
I'm in Europe but as close to EST as europe can be, my PSN is Dah_Hee93, would love to get in on this! If it gets busier, i will end up migrating to an EU server / hill but til then i'd be excited to play y'all! It'd be 10pm where i am when ye start so forgive me if i seem sleepy.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
No, I'm Dr_Morganstien on psn. Playing random times on weeknights and some bits on the weekend. Got a local tonight, not sure if work will get finished in time to go so I might be on haha.

Everyone in the thread, just hit me up if you wanna play.
Sounds good :)
I'm gmt+2, so est time + 7 hours. Which means 6-10 pm est is 1-5 am for me, so it's probably a no-no. Maybe if you find a better time on weekends I'll join.
Yeah we'll definitely do some on the weekend. What times would work for you?

I'm in Europe but as close to EST as europe can be, my PSN is Dah_Hee93, would love to get in on this! If it gets busier, i will end up migrating to an EU server / hill but til then i'd be excited to play y'all! It'd be 10pm where i am when ye start so forgive me if i seem sleepy.
Sounds good! And you can also join us during the weekend, at least it'll be a reasonable time for you if we do it during the day.