What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
So the next time we do this we're going to want to setup a Discord chat. For whatever reason I can't seem to figure out (maybe it's not possible) to record everyone's voices, including my own. I could have sworn I could hear myself on stream when I spoke, but maybe not? I know you guys could hear me but I don't know if I heard myself on stream. Anyway, I'm fairly certain my mic audio didn't get recorded... hence my issue.

If we start a Discord, strictly for the chat, I believe I'll be able to record that... I still have to figure that piece out but I may be a little closer.

@Vslayer
Why not just use the in-game chat? We could hear everyone on the first day once we all left the party. Then you can also see who’s talking when you’re not in full screen mode, so you can put voices to names.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Why not just use the in-game chat? We could hear everyone on the first day once we all left the party. Then you can also see who’s talking when you’re not in full screen mode, so you can put voices to names.
The problem is it's not recording his own voice which is weird. I think I know why tho.

@STORMS if you do in your PSN settings you have to go into broadcast options and make sure you check 'record voice during broadcast'

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The problem is it's not recording his own voice which is weird. I think I know why tho.

@STORMS if you do in your PSN settings you have to go into broadcast options and make sure you check 'record voice during broadcast'
This is perfect... and would make sense. Thanks for that... now, I just gotta test it out.