What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

I tried using a headset but sound was only coming out of 1 ear. But I tried another headset and same issue. I think maybe my DS4 headphone jack is busted ugh.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I’m missing all of the fun! Won’t be home until around 1am EST. I’ll be gone all day tomorrow as well. I’ll be back on track eventually!

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
i had fun whooping peoples ass lol. but i noticed that some people muted me thats fine dont want to talk with losers anyway. for the ones that did i enjoy talking to yall and having fun @LightsOut452 @FoughtDragon01 the other kano player cant remember his name. @STB Sgt Reed im not sure what you have against me but fuck you dude! oh @Vslayer i let you win that first match when i mercy you. i hope you didnt think you could actually beat me lol. anyway since yall hate on me ill just speak my mind from now on give yall a reason to hate. remember it was my idea to make koth more accessible instead of private but this is the thanks i get? since people being dicks suck my ass!

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
i had fun whooping peoples ass lol. but i noticed that some people muted me thats fine dont want to talk with losers anyway. for the ones that did i enjoy talking to yall and having fun @LightsOut452 @FoughtDragon01 the other kano player cant remember his name. @STB Sgt Reed im not sure what you have against me but fuck you dude! oh @Vslayer i let you win that first match when i mercy you. i hope you didnt think you could actually beat me lol. anyway since yall hate on me ill just speak my mind from now on give yall a reason to hate. remember it was my idea to make koth more accessible instead of private but this is the thanks i get? since people being dicks suck my ass!
Well then...so I guess that's a no on a return?

Other kano player here. Nobody hating on you jumping jax. If somebody did you prolly got those hands on them lol

Gg. I'm MartialArtsFights but I'm having mic issues. Enjoy the movie :D

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I muted you cause there was an echo on someone else’s mic so we could hear you anyways xD and hearing the echo was annoying.

No reason to get mad or nasty we’re all here to have fun.

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
I muted you cause there was an echo on someone else’s mic so we could hear you anyways xD and hearing the echo was annoying.

No reason to get mad or nasty we’re all here to have fun.
No one mentioned anything about a echo and if there was all yall had to say was theres a echo and it could have been fixed. All of a sudden im the nasty one after im talking to everyone then it goes completely silent? Nobody let me know anything.but like i said i see bullshit for what it is. I bet u didnt mute anyone else. I heard happy birthday wishes so i know u were talking on the mic. No problem i know where im not wanted.

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
If yall watched the very first stream we all were talking having fun not doing fatals on each other. All of a sudden stb dickhead fatals me. I was confused so i watched will she do it to someone else she didnt. So i did what anyone would do. I blocked muted and deleted her. So then i see she says the only reason she fatal me is because she dont like mirror matches. Wow. Im the most easy go person to be around i just dont understand the hate. But its cool.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I have nothing against you. You're the one that got butthurt over a fatality in a friendly KOTH. Then you proceed to constantly whine and shit on me so of course I'm going to mute you. Stay salty.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
No one mentioned anything about a echo and if there was all yall had to say was theres a echo and it could have been fixed. All of a sudden im the nasty one after im talking to everyone then it goes completely silent? Nobody let me know anything.but like i said i see bullshit for what it is. I bet u didnt mute anyone else. I heard happy birthday wishes so i know u were talking on the mic. No problem i know where im not wanted.
Cause if there’s an echo on someone’s mic it means they have to close it but we could still hear you on his so no use in having him close his right?

Jakealo

Noob
Peeps from what I could tell it was a good time. Nobody has to feel some type of way. I look forward to kombatant everyone again. Who cares if somebody muted you I really enjoyed talking with ya.....besides I'm extra salty. Everyone left and I got bodied by a really good scorpion over and over again.
Where you the Kano? Ggs man. Sorry, no mic