What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
No one mentioned anything about a echo and if there was all yall had to say was theres a echo and it could have been fixed. All of a sudden im the nasty one after im talking to everyone then it goes completely silent? Nobody let me know anything.but like i said i see bullshit for what it is. I bet u didnt mute anyone else. I heard happy birthday wishes so i know u were talking on the mic. No problem i know where im not wanted.
Can't be as bad as when y'all heard chinese in the background with my mic

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
So the next time we do this we're going to want to setup a Discord chat. For whatever reason I can't seem to figure out (maybe it's not possible) to record everyone's voices, including my own. I could have sworn I could hear myself on stream when I spoke, but maybe not? I know you guys could hear me but I don't know if I heard myself on stream. Anyway, I'm fairly certain my mic audio didn't get recorded... hence my issue.

If we start a Discord, strictly for the chat, I believe I'll be able to record that... I still have to figure that piece out but I may be a little closer.

@Vslayer

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
So the next time we do this we're going to want to setup a Discord chat. For whatever reason I can't seem to figure out (maybe it's not possible) to record everyone's voices, including my own. I could have sworn I could hear myself on stream when I spoke, but maybe not? I know you guys could hear me but I don't know if I heard myself on stream. Anyway, I'm fairly certain my mic audio didn't get recorded... hence my issue.

If we start a Discord, strictly for the chat, I believe I'll be able to record that... I still have to figure that piece out but I may be a little closer.

@Vslayer
I've made sure to test out my mic levels today to make sure I'll be good to go for the next one.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator

@Vslayer
We could use discord but If people don’t have a PC or can’t plug their mic on their phone on the app then it won’t work for them. I’ll check what we can do on my end too! Discord is probably best tho since party chat was kicking us out.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
My question is...

you WANT to record our voices?? We say some stupid shit. lol

EDIT: Also, Combo Breaker is over for today so... is anyone playing??

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
My question is...

you WANT to record our voices?? We say some stupid shit. lol

EDIT: Also, Combo Breaker is over for today so... is anyone playing??
I'm about to hang it up for the night, however, tomorrow AM I could stream for a bit and even play potentially if anyone is down. I do have plans tomorrow, but not till mid afternoon.

And yes, I wanna record the chat... it's a lot better when there's some commentary.

E

Eldriken

Added!

and ggs @Eldriken that was a lot of fun, you definitely got an amazing Scarlet and it's nice to see someone play her really differently. Hope you enjoyed the free nut massage :p
Thanks. :) Good games for sure. I learned to respect the possible nut "massage" trades. =P

I definitely learned a few things from our matches.