What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Funnily enough I really need some Cassie exp, her and Skarlet are the only MUs I can see being potential problems for NDC Kabal atm so this will come in handy
Sweet I just sent you a request took a day off finally, had nothing to do at work.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I'm gonna go take Kano in the lab so I can actually stand somewhat of a chance at beating @Circus' Kano. Gotta work on dealing with those grabs, maybe focus more on back-dashing and neutral jumps. When he's in, though, it's like you can't do anything to this guy.
Things to lab:

1. Record Kano doing D1xxCommandGrab or D4xxCommandGrab then attempt to block the D1/D4 and let go of block to have the command grab whiff. Then practice punishing the command grab after it whiffs.

2. Practice punishing AMP Air Kano Ball. Duck under the AMP part if it's a close airkanoball.

3. Practice jabbing out between the second and third hit of 241+3

4. Practice disrespecting him with D1s more. His general gameplan is 241+3 or grab, both are highs. If you start really disrespecting with D1s or D4s more, he'll be forced to go for his horrible risky options like F2 or his god-awful B1 lol.
Generally the safest option Kano has to stop someone from disrespecting with D1 is his own D1, but if all you're eating is a D1, it's not really that risky.

Kano might seem good, but once you actually start exploiting his weaknesses, things become really uphill for him.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Things to lab:

1. Record Kano doing D1xxCommandGrab or D4xxCommandGrab then attempt to block the D1/D4 and let go of block to have the command grab whiff. Then practice punishing the command grab after it whiffs.

2. Practice punishing Air Kano Ball

3. Practice jabbing out between the second and third hit of 241+3

4. Practice disrespecting him with D1s more. His general gameplan is 241+3 or grab, both are highs. If you start really disrespecting with D1s or D4s more, he'll be forced to go for his horrible risky options like F2 or his god-awful B1 lol.
Generally the safest option Kano has to stop someone from disrespecting with D1 is his own D1, but if all you're eating is a D1, it's not really that risky.

Kano might seem good, but once you actually start exploiting his weaknesses, things become really uphill for him.
Yes, we totally got him! He gave away his tech! WE can totally get him down to at least 50% now!

Well I'm going to make a TYM room if anyone wants to play. I'm training with raiden so don't expect high level play lol. I've maybe had 5 matches with him

So who is gunna start this thing? I'm in between checking the website and talking to a tinder date lol. Ready to get my arse handed to me