What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I've had a crush on him since...forever probably. Just like Jax, his pecks are very squeezable.

Talking about Jax, @STB Sgt Reed one of these days I'll beat your Jax. I need to lab his strings and see what I can interrupt with my nut kick.
lol you've beaten him before! Quit downplaying!

But I look forward to it! That's the whole point of this is for us all to level up. (and have fun of course!)

Also I just want to thank whoever it was last night that said "yeah, don't jump vs Reed's Jax!" when I was playing @MalevolentFix . I've never been able to reliably anti-air and I really worked on it this game (helps that jumps are floaty af lmao), so that made me pretty proud. Thanks. lol

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator

But I look forward to it! That's the whole point of this is for us all to level up. (and have fun of course!)

Also I just want to thank whoever it was last night that said "yeah, don't jump vs Reed's Jax!" when I was playing @MalevolentFix . I've never been able to reliably anti-air and I really worked on it this game (helps that jumps are floaty af lmao), so that made me pretty proud. Thanks. lol
Yeah that's true, playing against you really helped me get rid of bad habits like jumping. I love our sets, and everyone I played last night was super solid it was extremely fun to test out some new tactics against y'all.

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up

That was Vslayer lol It was a cool moment. I try not to do a lot of jumping but I'll test people to see if they're going to let me do it for free lmao I figured out right as she said it you weren't going to let me disrespect like that.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.

This has become a collective effort to dethrone you because god DAMN, I swear fighting you adds a few stress wrinkles to my forehead every single time.

E

Eldriken

What an effin' day at work. Christ Almighty.

@Vslayer, we still down to play? If not, anyone else feel up to it?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
So is no one doing a hill tonight? We all being lazy fucks or what?

Just played @SaltShaker in a Ft10 that he won 12 in lmao. Final 12-4. But the first 10 matches was 6-4 his favor. So I think we can file Jax under 4-6 vs Cetrion (but like... a haaard 4-6). Ew @ that mu.

GGs man! I can only take so much of the zoning before I gotta take a break as you saw in the last few games, I just wanted in, wasn't waiting around. :p

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
So is no one doing a hill tonight? We all being lazy fucks or what?

Just played @SaltShaker in a Ft10 that he won 12 in lmao. Final 12-4. But the first 10 matches was 6-4 his favor. So I think we can file Jax under 4-6 vs Cetrion (but like... a haaard 4-6). Ew @ that mu.

GGs man! I can only take so much of the zoning before I gotta take a break as you saw in the last few games, I just wanted in, wasn't waiting around. :p
For sure man great matches, I was going to have to get off soon too. Somehow I had know idea Jax was your main. Solid pressure and staggers.

Lmao! Yea I'm a lifelong member of the zoning academy through and through!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'm currently uploading the 3hr stream. It'll be here when done:

I'm also working on my tech issue again... I could have sworn I could hear myself on stream when we were streaming, but now listening to the past broadcast, you can't hear me... lol. I gotta get it figured it.

Regardless, look for the video.

E

Eldriken

I went into the TYM room and bumped into Reed there, that's how we played. I left though but you can give it a shot to see who's there. I got about 20min left if you wanna do a few matches before I head off.
Sure. Shoot me an invite. I'll accept in a minute.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
For sure man great matches, I was going to have to get off soon too. Somehow I had know idea Jax was your main. Solid pressure and staggers.

Lmao! Yea I'm a lifelong member of the zoning academy through and through!
Ah, well normally I don't think he would be. I've always found him a cool character, but I generally go with sub zero as he's my all time favorite.

In this game, however, I'm not too keen on Sub and thus Jax sorta just landed in my lap. They say your main picks you, so eh? lol