What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I go to work at 2PM EST until around 11 or so.

Why am I wanting to fight you, you may wonder? Well, I've grown tired of getting kicked in the nether region by various Cassie mains and I'm blaming it on you since she's your main. You have to suffer for other peoples' mistakes!
Alright cool, I'll still be up at 11!

Perfect! Let your rage fuel you so we can have some hype games. Also, I may be the only Cassie main that does this but I offer free nut massages. I'm good like that.

E

Eldriken

Alright cool, I'll still be up at 11!

Perfect! Let your rage fuel you so we can have some hype games. Also, I may be the only Cassie main that does this but I offer free nut massages. I'm good like that.
Skarlet hasn't got family jewels. >.>

The KOTH was really fun, thank you. I can't wait for the next TYM KOTH. I got wrecked everytime, but it was a lot of fun ! @OutworldKeith 's scorpion was really good and Sgt Reed's Jax is awesome, he mopped me like 3 or 4 times :confused:

@Circus mopped everybody with his godlike Kano. But he had to leave because he was tired of winning :(

I was really surprised to see such a short delay when playing against NA players, the netcode is really good. I expected ~200ms but it was only ~100-110ms. Good shit NRS

@FoughtDragon01 Your Johnny is good bro, I'm stealing some of your tactics :D

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
The KOTH was really fun, thank you. I can't wait for the next TYM KOTH. I got wrecked everytime, but it was a lot of fun ! @OutworldKeith 's scorpion was really good and Sgt Reed's Jax is awesome, he mopped me like 3 or 4 times :confused:

@Circus mopped everybody with his godlike Kano. But he had to leave because he was tired of winning :(

I was really surprised to see such a short delay when playing against NA players, the netcode is really good. I expected ~200ms but it was only ~100-110ms. Good shit NRS

@FoughtDragon01 Your Johnny is good bro, I'm stealing some of your tactics :D
I was actually really surprised that when we played it really wasn't laggy at all even with like 120 ping. We had some good Jax/Sonya matches (you dirty zoning jerk! :p). Really thought you had me a couple times with all those rings, thank goodness for the corner! lol