What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Ggs everyone! That was hella fun.

I think we should do private KOTH instead since waiting for randos to leave after @STB Sgt Reed bodies them takes some time :p and it takes away spots for tym members since that was the whole purpose of this.

And if ever ours is full (since apperantly we got a waiting list like Olive Garden Lmao) just start another one and invite people who want to play as well.

Suntory

Suntory
I couldn't get in the lobby, as it was full with about 5 ppl...But I did get a chance to play @AZ MotherBrain and now I get it why Scorpion is so difficult to fight. I still had fun, and the more ppl I play, the more that I am getting comfortable in match ups using KL. I think I still need a 3rd character to try, maybe SZ?

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
i know i was highly missed from the second session of tym but i shall return! let me address a few things. i had a great time. i got humbled by kano (circus) and johnny cage(?) and honorable mention cassie (vslayer). was really impressed overall with tym fighters. still have a strong taste of salt with a hint of vinegar but that too shall pass. look forward to the next one. peace

ditto the above sentiments! had a great time....my dookie ps4 keeps randomly crashing (shes an OLLLLD girl..) so I gotta pick a new one up probably this weekend BUT i DID finally get a microphone!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
This is a great idea. How do I join?

Psn: couzinjoyboy
I'll add you to the list and whatever time it is, jump in online rooms and if you see a TYM one just join up! There maybe randos tho so if you want game with TYM people just post on this thread. We usually play weekdays in the evenings.