What's new

tym challenge

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
I'm considering getting an MK tattoo too, the series has been with me all my life.

Something like this:

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
ok let me start first by saying that my favorite fighter is smash brothers but after smash my fav fighter is mk and i think a lot of you know that my fav shooter is gears of war.so i have a challenge for everyone on tym and the fgc in general if some can somehow merge the mortal kombat logo and the gears logo into one single logo i will reward you with $100 AND i will get it tatted on my back :) so tweet this out,post it on facebook,and let all your friends know.i will pick a winner after ceo.so again you just have to make a cool mk x gears logo but it has too look awesome cause again i will get it tatted on my back i dont want any random shit cause it will stay on my skin foreva. here are the two pics of the logos but you dont have to go by these you can be creative.
remember there will only be one winner so take your time to make it and try your best.
I'm working on one for you;) just give it some time and ill post by June 21st.

To people posting, remember that this has to be TATOOED. It has to be more illustrated and less textured. A tattoo artist will just take those and redraw them anyway, so that's the kind of approach that needs to happen when redesigning this :). Either way the tattoo artist will probably re draw it their own way, but we might as well try to get closer to that initialy.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

^ this is why I give my tattoo artist an idea and let him run with it however he decides to do it ....artistic freedom, a tattoo artists best friend... then I review it after he draws it to make sure its still awesome.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
a bit off topic here but i've been thinking of getting my avatar as a tattoo. I dont know where specifically (somewhere on the upper body)....but as long as we are on the topic of tattoos i wanted to know what you guys think.
full image:

Johnny2d

^ this is why I give my tattoo artist an idea and let him run with it however he decides to do it ....artistic freedom, a tattoo artists best friend... then I review it after he draws it to make sure its still awesome.
Agreed. Going in with a clear vision of what you want is important so this challenge is far from useless.

This will be fun.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Johnny2d

a bit off topic here but i've been thinking of getting my avatar as a tattoo. I dont know where specifically (somewhere on the upper body)....but as long as we are on the topic of tattoos i wanted to know what you guys think.
full image:
This is so far off topic that I hope you realize it, and delete your own post. Either that or a mod just deletes it for you.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
This is so far off topic that I hope you realize it, and delete your own post. Either that or a mod just deletes it for you.
well, it wasnt enough to make my own thread for it and i cant put a picture in a status update. so here ya go.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I'm gonna try to incorporate the skull in there somewhere along with the dragon.