What's new

tym challenge

CD jr

Noob
ok let me start first by saying that my favorite fighter is smash brothers but after smash my fav fighter is mk and i think a lot of you know that my fav shooter is gears of war.so i have a challenge for everyone on tym and the fgc in general if some can somehow merge the mortal kombat logo and the gears logo into one single logo i will reward you with $100 AND i will get it tatted on my back :) so tweet this out,post it on facebook,and let all your friends know.i will pick a winner after ceo.so again you just have to make a cool mk x gears logo but it has too look awesome cause again i will get it tatted on my back i dont want any random shit cause it will stay on my skin foreva. here are the two pics of the logos but you dont have to go by these you can be creative.
remember there will only be one winner so take your time to make it and try your best.

I know some cool people in the Gears community that might be able to help you out. I'll ask around, too bad GoWNation is dead :(.

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
what about the text in the mortal kombat logo? is there something you want it replaced with or do you want to leave it out altogether?

zaf

professor
CD jr

i would love to play smash with yoy. im a smash og

ill play melee i play shiek ;)

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

Hitoshura

Head Cage
ok let me start first by saying that my favorite fighter is smash brothers but after smash my fav fighter is mk and i think a lot of you know that my fav shooter is gears of war.so i have a challenge for everyone on tym and the fgc in general if some can somehow merge the mortal kombat logo and the gears logo into one single logo i will reward you with $100 AND i will get it tatted on my back :) so tweet this out,post it on facebook,and let all your friends know.i will pick a winner after ceo.so again you just have to make a cool mk x gears logo but it has too look awesome cause again i will get it tatted on my back i dont want any random shit cause it will stay on my skin foreva. here are the two pics of the logos but you dont have to go by these you can be creative.
remember there will only be one winner so take your time to make it and try your best.
Oh an art challenge is it w/ a cash prize? You all just lost!!!

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Bring it on Hito. :) I'd like to see some of your artwork actually since I love art myself.