What's new

Turning Over a New Leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I thought the __ of America thing was a joke? That was serious talk? lmao. I thought it was hilarious because everyone changed their minds every other day. I guess I'm a fool for thinking others didn't take it seriously either.

BTW, I watched nearly the entire IGAU stream over the weekend and I never heard DMS say the "n word" on stream. I've listened to his podcast enough to distinguish his voice.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Really? Racism?

So I hear the "N" word on stream and when I call it out, suddenly I'm racist? Oh no.
I never heard DMS say the N word ever in my life. Not even in stream chat when he's modding.

Where ever you got that he says the N Word on a regular basis is extremely questionable, you were making good points but lost it all with that.

and even if he did say it, who are you to control who says that?

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Brothas, Brothas, Brothas....why all the racist talk? Now bad times as,a community come and go but if you live long enough you'll see them come again. see the world is gonna keep on turning on its axis, we just gotta keep turning with it...what we gotta do is collectivisize and become a stronger community without all the hate for no real reason, let bygones be bygones and just play a game we like playing

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
I always felt like that was fake.
nah it's real lol.. the big black guy in the beginning is digimon, he's told me about it before lmao. I guess the kid lost like 3-4 money matches (which came to about 90$) or something and was pretty upset about it lol.

Yoaks

A spaceman
nah it's real lol.. the big black guy in the beginning is digimon, he's told me about it before lmao. I guess the kid lost like 3-4 money matches (which came to about 90$) or something and was pretty upset about it lol.
dddaaaammmmmnnnnnnn.........lol. The reason I thought it was fake cause of the way the dude was crying.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I never heard DMS say the N word ever in my life. Not even in stream chat when he's modding.

Where ever you got that he says the N Word on a regular basis is extremely questionable, you were making good points but lost it all with that.

and even if he did say it, who are you to control who says that?
I have said it, but not on commentary at Majors. The fact that he said it HAD to be me because of my ethnic background is just disgusting. We have all kinds of races in this community who let it rip, but he places the blame straight on Blacks without doing any independent investigation.

Anyway, lets ignore that drama queen and move on with bettering the scene.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I said at NEC if Theo, Slayer, and KDZ combined their styles and helped each other improve on what they're lacking, they could further the development of Superman and make him more complete.
Shootous to the Skarlet community right there, and the ppl who played against it, we didn't spend time bragging and claiming who was better, we spend our time discovering tech and exanging, combining styles and avaluate everything, i would never ever be a complete Skarlet player without your help guys, only if the whole community who main different characters could have the same philosophy. however is always "You don't know shit about X or Y character, bla bla blah, waaaaah waaaah waaaah".

You guys were the most understand person in the whole community, we were selfish sometimes, but we did solve our differences and in the end, we valued for the most common good besides of multiple and different playstyles. Too bad we didn't travel much to show some awesome shit, bad luck i guess.

Next time i decide to sit up on a NRS game to research no matter what character i'm using, who ever needs a hand or wants to help, his opinion is always welcome and will be studied to the bone.

Now that i finished riding all your dicks, i'm going to tag you guys and say thank you.

@AK L0rdoftheFLY
@AssassiN
@Ninj
@xKhaotic_Shangx
@SaJa
@UsedForGlue
F0xy
@MoonSpell

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
@Emperor DMS im sorry to call this out, but im pretty sure it was you. before zyphox and REO played someone said "he beat the 1st best MMH at WB lets see how he deals with the 2nd best MMH"which i feel wasn't a nice thing to say. i just wanted to comment and say that i love the point your making here. i never wanted a competition with other mmh players. me and him both don't care it seems that mostly stream monsters and people that watch care. competition and hype mirror matches are great, but im tired of reo being brought up everytime i play and everytime he plays im being brought up..
I want to take a trip down memory lane here and talk about something I have held for a while. I agree with post this to a large extent. The only thing I will add is that we all want to be considered the best with our character. All of us.

I was considered the best Nightwolf in MK9 until @Big D came along and got top 8. Big D used to watch my videos, ask me questions and talk to me about tech all the time. He wasn't the player we know him as now. He was a little unconfident and did not expect to go that far. Actually, the spotlight was on me to make top 8. I was a little cocky, and very confident aaaaaand I got beat first round by a random raiden player by a timeout win. Was I jealous of Big D? of course I was. It was supposed to be me in the top 8 with Nightwolf. I had lost the NW of America title and I couldn't take that away from him. I didn't scrutinize his path or down play CD jr. I simply shook his hand, told him he did great, and we have been friends ever since. What kind of person would I be if I told him "good job but CDjr isn't waffles." - a douche...thats what

I won't lie. I do want to outplace every other NW player even if we are at the same tourney. I don't want them to lose but I certainly want to out perform them. This is a single man sport. Like track and field or swimming. You race your team mates all the time but in the end you want the gold. This is why its so hard for me to just sit back and say "thank you" to NW players who say "good job but..." Its because I have been there and took the high road. Its because I have been around long enough to know that others are fully capable of taking away the "title" from me and if I don;t keep up and attend more tournaments I know it will happen.

-end rant. continue.

edit...NW of America is now @GGA Saucy Jack (Beat me 3-0 in NW mirrors) and by NW I mean Nightwolf not Nightwing...lol
Saucey Jack is considered NW of America based on the rules set forth by Sajam and Flipino Man. Mirrors are a complete meta test and should be considered weighed higher than all major tournament wins combined.

Noob
@Emperor DMS VERY good post. This is what VSM was originally about and what BPK/VSM is about now. Coming together to WORK TOGETHER to get better. Whether its for fun, for competition, for tournaments or for matchups, the fact is, the community of players, good/bad/mediocre can NEVER evolve unless we work together.

How does a competitive community evolve? The same way any group of knowledgeable people maintain their group...you take your knowledge and you PASS IT ON. The best way to stay sharp at something is to TEACH it. How can our community get better if we don't continually share our knowledge and help anyone else get better? If we don't start doing that, there's going to be literally 32 GOOD players and the rest are mediocre who will be terrified of going to a tournament out of fear of being put on blast SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY WANT TO COMPETE AND HAVE A GOOD TIME.

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
Shootous to the Skarlet community right there, and the ppl who played against it, we didn't spend time bragging and claiming who was better, we spend our time discovering tech and exanging, combining styles and avaluate everything, i would never ever be a complete Skarlet player without your help guys, only if the whole community who main different characters could have the same philosophy. however is always "You don't know shit about X or Y character, bla bla blah, waaaaah waaaah waaaah".

You guys were the most understand person in the whole community, we were selfish sometimes, but we did solve our differences and in the end, we valued for the most common good besides of multiple and different playstyles. Too bad we didn't travel much to show some awesome shit, bad luck i guess.

Next time i decide to sit up on a NRS game to research no matter what character i'm using, who ever needs a hand or wants to help, his opinion is always welcome and will be studied to the bone.

Now that i finished riding all your dicks, i'm going to tag you guys and say thank you.

@AK L0rdoftheFLY
@AssassiN
@Ninj
@xKhaotic_Shangx
@SaJa
@UsedForGlue
F0xy
@MoonSpell
can me and @xSMoKEx be apart of this community too we play her :D :D :D

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
dddaaaammmmmnnnnnnn.........lol. The reason I thought it was fake cause of the way the dude was crying.
yeah lmao its pretty extreme. also to see a grown ass man (or boy) crying like that. He has to be atleast 17-18? im guessing if not older ... someone that old crying about a video game is just insane lol

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
I want to take a trip down memory lane here and talk about something I have held for a while. I agree with post this to a large extent. The only thing I will add is that we all want to be considered the best with our character. All of us.

I was considered the best Nightwolf in MK9 until @Big D came along and got top 8. Big D used to watch my videos, ask me questions and talk to me about tech all the time. He wasn't the player we know him as now. He was a little unconfident and did not expect to go that far. Actually, the spotlight was on me to make top 8. I was a little cocky, and very confident aaaaaand I got beat first round by a random raiden player by a timeout win. Was I jealous of Big D? of course I was. It was supposed to be me in the top 8 with Nightwolf. I had lost the NW of America title and I couldn't take that away from him. I didn't scrutinize his path or down play CD jr. I simply shook his hand, told him he did great, and we have been friends ever since. What kind of person would I be if I told him "good job but CDjr isn't waffles." - a douche...thats what

I won't lie. I do want to outplace every other NW player even if we are at the same tourney. I don't want them to lose but I certainly want to out perform them. This is a single man sport. Like track and field or swimming. You race your team mates all the time but in the end you want the gold. This is why its so hard for me to just sit back and say "thank you" to NW players who say "good job but..." Its because I have been there and took the high road. Its because I have been around long enough to know that others are fully capable of taking away the "title" from me and if I don;t keep up and attend more tournaments I know it will happen.

-end rant. continue.

edit...NW of America is now @GGA Saucy Jack (Beat me 3-0 in NW mirrors) and by NW I mean Nightwolf not Nightwing...lol
Saucey Jack is considered NW of America based on the rules set forth by Sajam and Flipino Man. Mirrors are a complete meta test and should be considered weighed higher than all major tournament wins combined.
haha this dood is cool as fuck in my eyes now.. real talk, thats some real shit, on some real examples everyone should really follow!

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter

@AK L0rdoftheFLY
@AssassiN
@Ninj
@xKhaotic_Shangx
@SaJa
@UsedForGlue
F0xy
@MoonSpell
First - As one of the last Skarlet operators I appreciate tagging me and considering me as one of those people.
Now - That bullshit is around eerywhere, but civilized people come together because its a common sense if You consider your self part of X community.
Good stuff Eddie, I am taking Skarlet into another tournament in less then two weeks so this could be another Skarlet achievement.

Bottom line is imo, If we stay tight we can improve faster - better and other will as well.
When it comes to real match - the better will win no matter in general, what he or she said on this or that board isnt important.

Peace out !
\m/ 666

Status
Not open for further replies.