What's new

Tremor Petition

Beast3

Theres No Escape
Since we have this going, and we know that NRS will most likely have to change the move set for Tremor IF they do port him to console, maybe we should start a hypothetical move/special list for Tremor so that they have something to go off of? Nothing too overpowered, but nothing shit tier either.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I agree.

I am not sure how much $$$ 400 MSP is, but I would pay double, triple, quadruple the money of a regular DLC as long as he is balanced, and by balanced I mean top 10. LOL.
Dear god... it'd be the Return of Dairou.

"I'm sorry all, but without knowing it, you've all become free whether you like it or not. m2dave just selected "Tremor"."

a legend returns!

Flagg

Noob
Online petitions are next to worthless.

NRS probably already decided awhile ago about the fate of Tremor.

Vita sales could influence a decision either way, but NRS will do what every games company does when it gets a "petition". Forward it onto junkmail.

I'm all for new characters, but there are more important things to consider first, like correcting some of the lower characters, improving netcode and tidying up the BS like the resets that lead to death and some of the glitches.

Enenra

Go to hell.
Online petitions are next to worthless.

NRS probably already decided awhile ago about the fate of Tremor.

Vita sales could influence a decision either way, but NRS will do what every games company does when it gets a "petition". Forward it onto junkmail.

I'm all for new characters, but there are more important things to consider first, like correcting some of the lower characters, improving netcode and tidying up the BS like the resets that lead to death and some of the glitches.
I'm almost positive Tremor as a secret character was to see if we would flip and a bitch and get all hype. I believe it was a test.

Well, I think we passed.

Flagg

Noob
I'm almost positive Tremor as a secret character was to see if we would flip and a bitch and get all hype. I believe it was a test.

Well, I think we passed.
I agree. The fact he is in is a great sign, it shows that NRS are debating to breath new life into this game.

I personally hope this leads to UMK 9.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Il happily pay money for ANY new content, just aslong as NRS stick by the game instead of just throwing it on the heap just after a year and moving onto something new, now that they got some success.

Albeit, the reason for that success was down to the fact that we bought the game in the first place.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Pointless character that will serve no purpose other than to be another character Kabal beats up 7-3. Put in a worthy character like Moloch instead.
If we need anyone, we need a Fujin!

Crossbow projectiles that recover quick as ass
Torando type spin - Kung Lao-ish
Wind Push - Ermac-ish

And all the other crazy 0 block strings, 8 frame jabs etc.

Even Frost, give her all the moves Sub Zero should have had, Ice Shower, Parry, Teleport, Slide, Ice Breath (AA).

I would even go as far as Taven, give him some of Kratos's move set.
Or Bo Rai Cho, and make him a slow moving powerhouse.
Damm, even Robo Smoke, UMK3 Style.

There is such an opportunity for more DLC, I really don't understand why NRS don't want to continue it.