What's new

Tremor Petition

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
Man tremor is poop ninja? Have I really missed out on a ninja that throws poop and makes poop? I need this in my life. LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! Put me on this. I also want my boy Kobra in this game, and give johnny cage his MKA outfit

Enenra

Go to hell.
Man tremor is poop ninja? Have I really missed out on a ninja that throws poop and makes poop? I need this in my life. LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! Put me on this. I also want my boy Kobra in this game, and give johnny cage his MKA outfit
Earth powered ninja not poop..... Sigh. AT least I got my sig.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Reptile is a poop colored ninja too... so shut up! Hating on the brown ninja.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
If he is as good as he his in challenge mode then he needs to be fixed big time befor they throw him in the real game. His walk if the fastest thing in the game :( But sursly, dont throw that trash in the real game.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
Nah I'll pass then. I can't want someone in a game, and not know what they are or do. Plus isn't he supposed to like a hulking figure? Why they made him small?

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
Nah I'll pass then. I can't want someone in a game, and not know what they are or do. Plus isn't he supposed to like a hulking figure? Why they made him small?

I'd much rather them have worked on Bug/glitch issues with console version of MK9, than a Gameboy added Character.

I'm sure we'll see Tremor in MK10 though.

Is that a yes :p
No, it is a no.
We are too far in this game, over a year in, and many characters, probably all characters have not been fully explored/mastered yet. Tremor players would be at a huge time gap disadvantage.
A year is too far imo to be releasing character DLC for the roster.

Enenra

Go to hell.
No, it is a no.
We are too far in this game, over a year in, and many characters, probably all characters have not been fully explored/mastered yet.
A year is too far imo to be releasing character DLC for the roster.
I disagree, but respectfully, and we'll leave it at that. :)

HammerZeit88

Just some guy searching for a main
I have wanted no character more then Tremor since MK9 was announced. And i would gladly slap down a few $$$ for him. Sign me up twice.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
add me in for a full copy of him i'd actually like to play a ninja for once.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Pointless character that will serve no purpose other than to be another character Kabal beats up 7-3. Put in a worthy character like Moloch instead.
we should petition to give tremor armor on all his ex specials, low hitbox, all normals under 10 frames, that groundpound move to lower his hitbox on startup (enough to go under iagb) a fast foward advancing special that hits mid and safe on block, and advantage on a couple of strings, oh and advantage on ex fireball +6 and it hits mid too..............just to fight kabal. :REO