What's new

Tremor Petition

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I'd much rather them have worked on Bug/glitch issues with console version of MK9, than a Gameboy added Character.

I'm sure we'll see Tremor in MK10 though.
yo dont want tremor cuz he isn't a she.......but if it were khameleon and she had sonya dive kick and ms stance, with fans, glow, and red dash AND fast normals you would march right up to chicago and beat everyone up for not including her in the game!!! <3

GlobalThreat

Skarlet, Sub-Zero, Smoke (PSN: gLoBaL_ThReAT-_-)
I liked the post, and yes I do hope that in a week or so once everyone has had a chance to view the thread, that you send this to as many people in affiliation with NRS so we could possibly make this happen. Possibly some MK3 outfits for the other ninjas as well. Hope this works, I'd pay more than $5 for him to be console viable. :D

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Anyway, I'm more for the cause of Robo-Smoke (who will inevitably be in some ultra-secret Vita challenge tower mission), but in the meantime, I can dig an equally hopeless proposition :)

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Now you mention it, wouldn't it somewhat make more sense if Tremor had the TSD? :eek:
TSD is too powerful and would have to be balanced accordingly. I would be more than happy with Tremor's fast GP.

Edit: Someone bring this thread to Boon's and Garcia's attention on Twitter. And be sure to thank the first post of this thread too. If we cannot get Tremor now, we want him for MK10.

Add me to the list nice looking char and whyle they add him they should add Frost aswell considering both ice chars are not really top of the line :)

Big Frog

Noob
I really wanted him to be one of the 4 DLC chars as well. Sign me up.

Although I would want him to be like how he is in that video Digi posted. Twas awesome.

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
Add me seriously. I'm not a big fan of Tremor (more like Hydro) but at last we see someone new and fan inspired.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
I'd much rather them have worked on Bug/glitch issues with console version of MK9, than a Gameboy added Character.
Thank you for saying this!

Fixing the game for 32 characters > adding one character that will most likely be average tier.