What's new

General/Other - Tremor Tremor General Discussion Thread

Call it an over reaction. I will be exploring Tremor over the next few days to find different approaches. Though outside of metallic I don't see many upsides to the character anymore. That is of course an initial reaction.

The Highlander

There can be only one
Call it an over reaction. I will be exploring Tremor over the next few days to find different approaches. Though outside of metallic I don't see many upsides to the character anymore. That is of course an initial reaction.
I would assume crystalline is still alright at least his knockdown still allows flex and some oki that way.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
It's not an overreaction if it's true, at least you aren't in denial.

Tremor got the injustice scorpion treatment, only that guy deserves his nerfs

Last edited:
not sure if anyone knows this but we didnt lose our free 13% and the end of combos. just make sure you end with rock hand, then wait a little bit, then do ex ground pound. tested it against lao ex spin, and i can still get it. not sure if people new this already, but we didnt lose damage yet.

not sure if anyone knows this but we didnt lose our free 13% and the end of combos. just make sure you end with rock hand, then wait a little bit, then do ex ground pound. tested it against lao ex spin, and i can still get it. not sure if people new this already, but we didnt lose damage yet.
just dont do it right away, otherwise it will scale