What's new

General/Other - Tremor Tremor General Discussion Thread

infamy23

FireBeard
Some of his frame data is way off in Aftershock.

The ground version of DD1 data is just random numbers.

My testing says approximately:

DD1 Startup - 65, Block - +20, Hit - +32
EXDD1 Startup - 45, Block - +35, Hit - +70

That's right, his EXDD1 is about +70 on hit lol

His Air(EX)DD1 is listed as -45 but based on my testing it's more like -23

BF4 is listed as -21, my testing says it's closer to -16

As Raiden I can full combo punish his X-Ray on block which is amusing.

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
I don't know the inputs for this, but I've been seeing all the combos so far using two hits of his low,low,low string.
Like: low,lowxxSpecialOverhead, the-rest-of-the-combo
Does the overhead still connect if you only do the first low? Like: LowxxOverhead?
pls say yes

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I don't know the inputs for this, but I've been seeing all the combos so far using two hits of his low,low,low string.
Like: low,lowxxSpecialOverhead, the-rest-of-the-combo
Does the overhead still connect if you only do the first low? Like: LowxxOverhead?
pls say yes
Yes.

Everyone does the first two cause more damage and easier to hit confirm, I would assume. lol

MORDECA1

Noob
Tremor is in the Dreamrealm because he is Mr. Sandman?

This is my first MK. But as I understand it the story they put for Freddy Krueger was that he was from the "dreamrealm" where he was threatedned by Shao's campaign of soul stealing. I saw a lot of people angry over teh dreamrealm thing and I didn't even know wtf it was but thata was what I found out. People were pretty angry about the dreamrealm thing being employed again on the threads I saw. They said it didn't make any sense and that they must not be taking the character sereiously. But it slowlydawned on me that the old nighty night song was Mr. Sandman which kind of fits Tremor.

Kind of clever. But I could be stretching it.

I just realized some of you might not have beaten the tower yet, i won't explain it but I'll just point out the obvious in that it has to do with Tremor going into the dreamrealm.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Crystal Meth Tremor is toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good lol

leave him alone u nerf demanders

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
He's alright. ex moves doesn't give plus but the gear 3rd punch being dash cancellable on ex is useful to hit confirm unsafe string to 30%+ damage at a cost of a meter... But he's not dumb. :( atleast aftershock hoodie reminds me of shazam. - first impression