What's new

General/Other - Cyber Sub-Zero Tournament Viable Lethal Killing Machine - Cyber Sub-Zero PRE-RELEASE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
Yeah, they had a playable build at ESL finals and I got to fool around for a few minutes.
I see. Cool. Was that the only unique normal you noticed from him? What about that open chest string that different between Cyrax and Sektor? NJP? Etc?

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Going off of the move list they showed and the few seconds of gameplay, he is definitely as different as the other 3.

Going off of what we've seen and the dialogue and overall presentation of them I can say I am 99.99% confident that Tri-Borg is just what they call themselves as a group and not one guy. If it were only one guy they wouldn't have went through the trouble of giving them different bodies and as far as I could tell different sounding voices. They even have their model numbers in their names.

They also referred to them as "them" and "Sektor" or "Cyrax" or "Smoke" and not as "him" or "Triborg" in a singular fashion during the Kombat Kast.
Well the purpose of reintroducing all 4 robots is due to it being the return of the cyber initiative through this one hell bent robot. If they are going to being the cyber initiative back they have to bring all of them back in this one being that has downloaded all of them.

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
So does it pop-up or do something else?
I believe it was a hkd with no drone. Pop up with drone. But I honestly don't remember exactly. I do know that he has dope set ups on paper. Such as, if you use a drone with an ice ball, it eats projectiles and when they're frozen it does DOT. So you can freeze someone and summon your drones back while they take DOT, then continue with the combo. He'll be like Demo Sonya or Stunt Double Cage where the bnb's change depending on how many drones are out. Certain specials have different juggle properties when drone enhanced.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I can see the future threads now...

"Normalize" Sektor...

Making Cyber-Sub Viable...

Also, everyone will over or under-value Cyrax and Smoke until everyone realizes that they are both upper tier, but not S tier like Sektor.

Those that know will sit and watch until there is enough data to make their statements carry weight... except me, since I can see the future. :p

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here
I brought Boon up because he has final say as the creator. Not to mention he runs NRS, it's his fault someone wasn't hired to bring up this obvious grammatical error.

Secondly I'm not making up "absolutes" just check the character polls. No one wanted Bo Rai Cho or Cyber Sub. Frost had more fans than cyber sub, noob had more, etc.

Lastly, you said it was way easier to make a simple variation than a whole new character. My example was highlighting the fact that that Quadbot is mostly a copy paste job from mk9 with a few tweaks added here and there while also showing you that if they wanted things to be easy they could've pulled a SF5 and just update the graphics of the previous game. I'm done with this, I'm boycotting kp2 anyway
Dude take some anti ass clenching pills grab a beer and just chiiiiill (ice pun)

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
can't wait to see the tears when we all find out that he's trash.
Why would you just assume he'd be trash without any substantial footage?

Going off of MK9 placement would be idiotic seeing as how Quan went from being "meh" to top 5 and Kenshi went from being top 5 to bottom 5.

Reactions: GAV

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Lol lets not kid ourselves, NOBODY will miss CSZ's MK9 teleport, it was literally a worse version of Cyrax's teleport which was already OK at best.

If he gets regular Sub's MKDC teleport then that might be interesting however....
It was not the best teleport in the world but I found it useful at times and I really cannot imagine CSZ without it. Besides it cant be as bad as Relentless Jasons teleport. I hope.

I am sorry man, but you are an idiot! To put all 4 Cyborgs in 1 characters is the best idea NRS could come up with. To please so many fans is a great move. There will always be a crying dushbags like you, so move on and don't pay for him then and get bodyed by the Cyber army that is on the way!
1 characters.... Dushbags... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Can't take anyone seriously that can't use spell check. Thanks for that one.

I fixed it myself, but what does that even mean and what is it from?
You didn't fix it. Lethal killing machine is redundant. Calling him lethal already means he kills. Try lethal war machine at least it sounds fucking metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.