What's new

Tournament Viable Characters for 2013

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
not like Hidan, arguably the best QC along with Soup, plays Metzos every week.
That is extremely arguable.

You can't just go and say someone is "arguably the best" without them having ever faced the people generally considered the current best.

It's not that I believe him to be a bad player, but you can't make claims without any proof.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
That is extremely arguable.

You can't just go and say someone is "arguably the best" without them having ever faced the people generally considered the current best.

It's not that I believe him to be a bad player, but you can't make claims without any proof.
from that point of view, fair enough.

you should see him play, however.

Death

Noob
Jax vs Ermac was never played at high lvl besides Detroit and jr.

Tbh with you i havent seen that MU in the US very much. If you respect Foxy as a top JC player, then ask him about the particular MU. He will say to you the same thing because he has played me. We pretty much grinded the particular MU back in 2k11 and Cage's playstyle and strategies for the particular MU, havent changed that much since then.

Ermac vs Mileena is 6 - 4 Ermac and no one is going to change my mind about that one.

I presented facts and footage on Dink and all he did was to say "ok but still Ermac sucks and doesnt win the MU". I could understand if he was trolling, but he was saying this openly and seriously. So let me get this straight. Dink was considered, by some, at a point the QC of the world. If i dont prove myself right by correcting the proclaimed best QC, then how am i going to judge the MU ? And i still say that Hidan was completely disregarded about the particular MU despite me and him having grinded it.

Finally i agree with you that techs and strategies are found every day, but that applies for both sides. I will not stand idle and listen to some divas in this site downgrade me, or my scene just because they think they know everything about every character in the game, and are ignorant about other scenes out there and especially a character i was devoted to since day 1 and exposed so much about him. That, i will not accept.

Post edited.
Did you seriously just say a mu played in the summer of 2011 is played the same now...

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Why don't you get on XBL and I'll show you what U.S. has.
Sorry i dont play online, i think we have discussed that if you remember cause you have asked me before. Plus i m on PSN. How about some footage so you can show me what the US has.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Have you not heard of Seven?
I have but i have not seen any footage of him. Thats why i said what i said. I didnt say he was a bad player, i just didnt mention him because i couldnt find any footage of him. I mentioned the players i have seen footage.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Did you seriously just say a mu played in the summer of 2011 is played the same now...
You dont get it do you ? My point was that Foxy's Cage was struggling against my Ermac back then. I have played this MU many times vs Hidan's and Cimmerian's JC but since we are "scrubs" and our opinion does not count, i mentioned Foxy. Also we both have leveled up our game 100 times more since then. Do you get it now or should i explain it more thoroughly ? The Ermac - JC MU has not changed that much since then. What Cage would do to get in on Ermac still applies on this day. Only the players have leveled up.

GGA 16 Bit.

CRUM

Noob
I have but i have not seen any footage of him. Thats why i said what i said. I didnt say he was a bad player, i just didnt mention him because i couldnt find any footage of him. I mentioned the players i have seen footage.
he played at SCR

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
he played at SCR
Well, if there is archived somewhere, plz feel free to post a link to the Ermac Video thread. I would really like to see him play. I didnt mean any disrespect to Seven, i would like to clarify that before it goes out of hand. I just stated facts. I havent seen any footage of him, thats why i didnt mention him.

CRUM

Noob
Well, if there is archived somewhere, plz feel free to post a link to the Ermac Video thread. I would really like to see him play. I didnt mean any disrespect to Seven, i would like to clarify that before it goes out of hand. I just stated facts. I havent seen any footage of him, thats why i didnt mention him.