What's new

Top 50 Xbox Live Leaderboard

Shaney

Noob
Shock said:
Played my first ranked set in a long time tonight, and a bunch of casuals.

I lost my second ranked match tonight and got very angry because it was totally controller related, so I played about 30 more and got up from 34 TS #28 to 36 ranked #17. This is the first time in months that I've been able to move up at all. I will try to and brute force my way to the top 10 again.

My record is now 927 and 31.[/q

With that record, you should already be in the top 5, because i know Moe is number 2 with a record of 926 and 19...i still dont get those ranked boards.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
It eventually starts to depend more on the rank of the persony you're playing against to determine how much you move up or drop. If say, everyone from the top 10 were on and one person beat all of them in a row, their rank would increase dramatically. If that same person lost to a bunch of low ranked players they would drop. The highest I was ever ranked was #2, TS 41.

lex said:
bob dole you never told us your tag.... =p
well, ive had at least ten names, they've made me change it numerous times. hint hint 8) plus, i really hav'nt played in month to tell you the truth.

Scheisse said:
Once I checked the ranked leaderboards when I played a bunch of games.
I won around a dozen straight and went up 20.
I then played one more game and beat someone that was ranked pretty high (top 300) and went up 18 :roll:
I don't get it, are you complaining that you went up 18 spots for beating a high ranked player? If you beat high ranked people, you are bound to go up pretty fast. I played a rank game last night for the first time in a long time and faced someone who was mediocre. I won and only went up 4 spots which I reside around 219 or so.

Jobe

Noob
I don't get the leaderboard. There are so many people that are highly rated that have like 100 total games or less. Are these people the ones that played when it first came out and got a high rank then quit? I'm in the top 300 and I think It would be cool to post a list of players in the top 500 in order that actually have a good number of games played. Obviously these people with small records aren't good.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Moved because it's specifically an online leaderboard, even it's not really updated anymore.

It would be great to have the leaderboard reset, since they're so many people in the top 100 alone that stopped played after getting the Century achievement (100 wins ranked).

I think it's stupid that a week after I downloaded UMK3 for XBLA(back in December) I exceeded the 100 win mark and as of the current leaderboard, it has only 88 wins and 30 losses registered. :?

they should reset the leaderboards.......just like on halo2 after you dl a new map pack........everyone starts back at a one.......if only there was maybe an update for umk3 then they should reset the leaderboard cuz it in fact blows..........too bad ive only played crazy dominican out of all the top 50.....o well

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm taking this out of the sticky list because it's not updated at all anymore and seems as if there's no real emphasis or importance on rank. Perhaps soon we'll have our own personal ranking system for the site.

Shock said:
I'm taking this out of the sticky list because it's not updated at all anymore and seems as if there's no real emphasis or importance on rank. Perhaps soon we'll have our own personal ranking system for the site.
*anxiously awaits*

Shock said:
Is this plan still in the works?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Maybe. Nothing is ever out of the works, it's just a matter of getting it done. It's very hard to get everything we want done.