What's new

Top 5 Traits in the game

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
You can't really compare error macro souls dude with Raven. Different games.

If anything compare Raven to kenshi.

On that note, I did retire in igau as best Raven. I will say her trait is damn good. Not top5 though. Only because there are better ones.
You retired?

OMGWTFBBQ?

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
1. Batman and Aquaman. The most game changing ones and I can't decide between them so ill be lazy.
2. Sinestro. It's all been said a million times why it's this high on this list.
3. Superman. Armor break and massive damage. As a Superman main I find myself dreaming you could have it on for the entire duration of a fight.
4. Black Adam and GL. Unblockable damage and the other one is a severely underrated trait. Can be use to set up vortexes and leads to 30%+ damage meterless.
5. Killer Frost and Flash. It's a tie because of the almost 60% damage combos that can come out of both. KF's gor nerfed and it's charging but it's still damn good.
Just my 2 cents

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
1. Batman and Aquaman. The most game changing ones and I can't decide between them so ill be lazy.
2. Sinestro. It's all been said a million times why it's this high on this list.
3. Superman. Armor break and massive damage. As a Superman I find myself dreaming you could have it on for the entire duration of a fight.
4. Black Adam and GL. Unblockable damage and the other one is a severely underrated trait. Can be use to set up vortexes and leads to 30%+ damage meterless.
5. Killer Frost and Flash. It's a tie because of the almost 60% damage combos that can come out of both. KF's gor nerfed and it's charging but it's still damn good.
Just my 2 cents
It's top 5, not top 7. Don't be a cheater cheater pumpkin eater

sinestro's trait is one of the best, but the fact it needs time to get up also makes it less good. best traits are batman, aquaman, superman and black adam.

I don't really see wonderwomans shield stance or nightwing staff stance as a trait, its just different.

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
I don't see why. He gave good reasons why he thought they were top 5 and he could be right for all we know. It's not like we have this universal top 5 trait list we all agree on, you can debate any of them.
He did and I agree with most of them but that doesn't change the fact they're not usually the first ones to come up in this discussion

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
1) Aquaman - his trait literally shuts down certain characters.

2) Grundy - a large portion of his damage comes from his trait. As well as his mind games.

3) Sinestro - completely different character with trait. For the better.

4) Green Arrow - His trait makes his character. Combos, traps, mixups, etc.

5) Bane - You think this character sucks now? Take his trait away and see how ass he is.

Eastern Embers

'Keepin it stylish'
Best 5 traits? Up for debate. Worst 5 traits?

1.) Bane. Inevitably makes you take more damage/helps your opponent win
2.) Harley Quinn. Lotta start up for comparatively useless effects
3.) Joker. Well actually, let's see how the buff helps, but before? Booty sweat.
4.) Cyborg. Not too familiar, but it looks like it doesn't have great start up and doesn't have a decent regeneration rate for sacrificing his zoning setups
5.) Killer Frost (post 1.05) no free meterless vortex, and now no one uses it; it seems like it has good potential, but no one uses it so who knows

imho

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Best 5 traits? Up for debate. Worst 5 traits?

1.) Bane. Inevitably makes you take more damage/helps your opponent win
What on Zod's planet are you talking about? You only described half the trait. That's like saying you're 150 lbs in your online dating profile and leaving out the part it was years ago. Terrible

The trait is awesome cause it gives armor and when he has armor on, he cannot be rushed down unless you are Superman w/Trait active. It also greatly increases damage and allows him to blow through most zoning in the game.

Have you ever played a decent bane or did you just get this info from gamefaqs?

Owerbart

I miss you
Well, I've played Ermac and Raven since day 1 both, so maybe my opinion means something.

Regarding Raven, I feel like it feels more like Ermac than Kenshi. Her trait is amazing because it radically changes the type of your zoning, as well as making available some sick teleport mixups upclose. Her db2 while in demon mode is sick because only being -6 on block. Pillars make hella chip in a game where chip almost doesn't exist. The problem is that at least in my scene it's quite hard to make the transition to demon mode in a comfortable way, b234 makes a nice setup. Also I'd like to point out that while in demon mode you are not using your full resources if you neglect your soul crush, which you still have available. Her absorb becomes better. Also Demon Mode makes some MUs advantageous.

About Ermac, I'll say that I have a tremendous amount of respect for USA-Canada Ermacs but I feel that Spider or me here in Argentina use him in a different way. I wish one day we can play some offline matches so you get a feel of the south american Ermacs. He's still hella underrated.

Overall I think there are too many good traits to consider only 5. But IMO because of the slow startup and unsafeness (if not in a setup) I don't think Raven's is top 5.

Eastern Embers

'Keepin it stylish'
What on Zod's planet are you talking about? You only described half the trait. That's like saying you're 150 lbs in your online dating profile and leaving out the part it was years ago. Terrible

The trait is awesome cause it gives armor and when he has armor on, he cannot be rushed down unless you are Superman w/Trait active. It also greatly increases damage and allows him to blow through most zoning in the game.

Have you ever played a decent bane or did you just get this info from gamefaqs?
This is based on my own personal experience with bane players; they venom, I turtle, venom runs out, ridiculous damage for me. I never said I played any decent banes--just that in my experience playing them, what I just described is what always happens. If you're on xbox live and can show me what a decent bane looks like, I absolutely invite it

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
This is based on my own personal experience with bane players; they venom, I turtle, venom runs out, ridiculous damage for me. I never said I played any decent banes--just that in my experience playing them, what I just described is what always happens. If you're on xbox live and can show me what a decent bane looks like, I absolutely invite it
I don't have xbox I have PS3. There are quite a few solid Bane players in the Bane forums who have xbox and they would be glad to show you. Online banes are trash, they just spam charge and wonder why they get bodied. He is far more than that, a very solid mid char BECAUSE of trait. W/out trait, he'd be hot garbage

Eastern Embers

'Keepin it stylish'
I don't have xbox I have PS3. There are quite a few solid Bane players in the Bane forums who have xbox and they would be glad to show you. Online banes are trash, they just spam charge and wonder why they get bodied. He is far more than that, a very solid mid char BECAUSE of trait. W/out trait, he'd be hot garbage
Then I will go stalk the bane forums; thanks

Best 5 traits:

1. Superman
2. Black Adam
3. Aquaman
4. Batman
5. Sinestro

Worst 5 traits:

1. Cyborg
2. Deathstroke
3. Harley Quinn
4. Killer Frost
5. Shazam

Owerbart

I miss you
You can't really compare error macro souls dude with Raven. Different games.

If anything compare Raven to kenshi.

On that note, I did retire in igau as best Raven. I will say her trait is damn good. Not top5 though. Only because there are better ones.

lolwat

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
outside of big d the us has no idea of what an ermac looks like so ill just leave it at that

So you think Ermac beats characters like Kenshi Freddy Kabal Sonya? I think if he was as good as you say he would have won more tournaments. I don't even remember Ermac in top 8 ever

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
So you think Ermac beats characters like Kenshi Freddy Kabal Sonya? I think if he was as good as you say he would have won more tournaments. I don't even remember Ermac in top 8 ever
how good did i say he was? stop putting words in my mouth.