What's new

Top 5 Traits in the game

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Don't post if you're gonna reply with passive aggressive comments which don't add anything to the conversation.

Basically

"Her trait's really good man!"

Why?

" I don't wanna post why"
Dude her traits really good. Watch EVO and you'll see why!

Red Lantern

Red Lantern Corps
  1. Bane
  2. Killer Frost
  3. Lex Luthor
  4. Wonder Woman
  5. Green Lantern
I am still disappointed cyborgs trait has not been buffed yet.

Justice

Noob
Catwoman
Catwoman
Catwoman
Catwoman.... Is there any other characters in this game? :p

Seriously though, in no particular order:

Catwoman
Zod
Batman
Lex
Aquaman

OZZYGUITAR

Back-dash Adam
NPO
Batman
Backdash Adam
Aquaman
Superman
The fifth is hard considering you have people like sinestro, raven, and green arrow, i think i have to give it to Cyborg, what more can you ask for but health regen? ITS CRAZY HOW GOOD IT IS!!!! I'M SOOOOO SERIOUS ABOUT THIS!!! NOT A SINGLE HINT OF SARCASM, AT ALL!*hint* Seriously though ravens trait makes her game, i think for now thats fifth on my list

Red Lantern

Red Lantern Corps
NPO
Batman
Backdash Adam
Aquaman
Superman
The fifth is hard considering you have people like sinestro, raven, and green arrow, i think i have to give it to Cyborg, what more can you ask for but health regen? ITS CRAZY HOW GOOD IT IS!!!! I'M SOOOOO SERIOUS ABOUT THIS!!! NOT A SINGLE HINT OF SARCASM, AT ALL!*hint* Seriously though ravens trait makes her game, i think for now thats fifth on my list
Every time I try to use it I get blown up,especially when fighting the fast rushdown characters in the game.

snort

Noob
Raven
Grundy
Bane
Batman
Doomsday

In no order, these are the best. If you have to spend time to charge your trait so it can be used, its not top 5.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I can't believe people are still sleeping on raven. Her trait is ridiculous. Not broken, but ridiculous.

And lol at comparing raven to ermac. Ermac is whack and is nothing on ravens level.
So people sleep on raven because I said her trait's not top 5?

TYM lol.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Its not just you sleeping on her. But I seriously lol'd when you compared to her ErWhack. They arent even in the same category.
outside of big d the us has no idea of what an ermac looks like so ill just leave it at that

Mt Mutombo

Banned
1.Aquaman
2.Batman
3.Sinestro
4.Zod
5.Between Supes and BA

I agree on the Raven discussion here but yeah this is my top 5...not yours.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Raven's chip is not that good. It might be a breakthrough for this game's chip but it's still not good.

Raven's space control with trait is so "wow" atm because nobody ever saw high lvl ermac players in MK because there were 2-3 Raven has no threat if you play it smart, trait can be nullified and is largely a gimmick outside of regaining a life lead and trying to keep it.

Superman's is only good for a couple of matchups, that's not a good trait when others have game changing ones for every or almost every matchup.
lol super man trait ads like 15-20% more to his combos, plus breaks all armor, plus its a frame trap, top five

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I'm going to go the unorthodox route.

Bane - gallons of armor huge damage increase
Grundy - it's a free combo that gives you a bonus of your choice.
Zod - a monster that basically bites you and puts you in a stunned state which lets you combo. available like 5 times a match.
Hawkgirl - makes half the projectiles in the game worthless and keeps her at a safe distance from grapplers/rushdown.
Batman - yeah it's great cause he's an asshole who can jump in for free with them all day.

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
The OP pretty much the correct list. Although I think it might be Sinestro then Aquaman for the top two.