What's new

Top 5 Traits in the game

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
  1. ZOD= We complained about the Scorpion teleport for less and I'm calling it now...this trait is deadly for the same reason. You can setup some really crazy mixups off of it. This is not some combo extend trick. Its a mixup. Go for the grab and its pretty much a given combo and they cant even jump escape the thing. Be thankful the cooldown on its big, but just remember he zones and can buy time well in the right hands.If this trait was on anyone else it'd be broke as hell instantly.
  2. AQUAMAN= Can get out of ANY combo when he feels like it and can activate it even during a combo he's in. Its free breakers.
  3. DOOMSDAY=This armor destroys everything. He can't even be grabbed and it lets him plow through zoning.
  4. HAWKGIRL= whooooa what? Yeah I know I'm on a Hawkgirl kick but here me out...she can cancel shit with her flight and go in and out of moves from flight mode. This move also allows her to avoid most zoning in the game and what it adds to her pressure is ridiculous. Things she can do are really dirty including use it to cancel the recovery on air mace charge. She can just go straight into flight and then dealers choice after using that to traverse inside without ever having to land. This trait is amazingly versatile and HIGHLY overlooked. If I could do stuff like flight cancel into shit off of stuff with GA or Bane it'd be insane. Its really that damned good once you lab with it. I can't believe what I'm finding lately on this character.
  5. BATMAN=pressure added after ANY string you do to make it safe. I debated putting this 4th,but it doesn't exactly get you around zoning so I still believe in the Hawkgirl strength.

Ragna

Fighting game noob ~.~
1. Batman
2. Aquaman
3. Sinestro
4. Zod
5. Raven

Honorable mention to Doomsday, Bane, and Grundy though.

Jagernaut

Training Mode
i don't get why aquaman's trait is getting so much attention, i finish my combos regardless of the trait (tho i play low combo chars).

in no particular order

1. Deathstroke - free hits if youre not a complete idiot
2. Sinestro - basically eliminates recovery time on missed attacks, surprising offense
3. Grundy - the basis of his combos, the ultimate mind game
4. Bane - creates the oki game for him, super armor for days
5. Batman - brick wall

also lex & dd for obvious reasons. nightwing too. it's a different match when you switch over

I like Grundy's the most! Simply because it has more uses than any other Trait. It basically gives him 3 new unblockable combos which give him 3 different buffs, which really affect the game plan. It adds a third option to the mix ups,.He also can meterburn his trait, and being unblockable it allows him to do over a 100% resets. And it is simply hilarious to do those throws listening to his rhymes and watching you opponent sitting there doing nothing. If only those Chains of Pain were still unclashable:(

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Bane's trait negates push block. When I'm doing twice as much damage as doomsday for half as much work and none of the meter, it's a good day. And what, I have to run for 6 seconds?

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
With characters that rely on their trait heavily, it's hard to leave them off a list like this.

I would say, in no particular order:

Batman
Grundy
Sinestro
Doomsday
Raven