What's new

Tom Brady's and REO's Early Injustice: GAU Tier List

trufenix

bye felicia
Cyborg S+ Tier becasue of "Block Infinite combo"? WTF is that cop-out? lol
Tier lists are based around tools. You can't just ignore it cause you don't like it / don't know how to use it.

As long as Cyborg has a tool (however bullshit) that neutralizes 75% of the cast, he'll be S+ Tier.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
It's quite easy to say this when you're just watching a stream and not actually playing.

Btw, Alioune is actually familiar with a lot of Cyborg's stuff, as I have played him in the past. Not just the projectile game, but his corner traps and shit.
Lmao he didnt do nothing but spam..... The only good cyborg in,the room was jailhouse.. Everyone else are bandwagoning this list... Aloune is a known tier whore in every game he plays...

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Yeah, that is a good point. There isn't really that many people playing him. I think people are overreacting to this "block infinite".....good look using that on a top player. I just don't see it.
What do u mean good luck using it vs a top player? Someone like REO is gonna magically make it not a block infinite anymore? We are stopping it before it gets too bad. Last time I check not nerfing things early enough leads to overly dominant characters ruling the game (Kabal's advantage on almost all his NDC pressures, ex NDC and iagb). If you don't stop this now then once people finally learn how to do the instant airs and master the character, its all over. In MK9 only REO played kabal and him alone mastering the character and his broken aspects caused the game everybody to get sick and tired of MK even faster. Especially now since most of the top players will tier whore to win, it will only be a matter of time before tournaments are gunna be run by cyborgs if this isn't stopped now.

What do u mean good luck using it vs a top player? Someone like REO is gonna magically make it not a block infinite anymore? We are stopping it before it gets too bad. Last time I check not nerfing things early enough leads to overly dominant characters ruling the game (Kabal's advantage on almost all his NDC pressures, ex NDC and iagb). If you don't stop this now then once people finally learn how to do the instant airs and master the character, its all over. In MK9 only REO played kabal and him alone mastering the character and his broken aspects caused the game everybody to get sick and tired of MK even faster. Especially now since most of the top players will tier whore to win, it will only be a matter of time before tournaments are gunna be run by cyborgs if this isn't stopped now.
I see your point, but I don't believe anyone is ever gonna win a tourney with that one move. Including REO. No one is gonna do it perfectly for an entire match and keep you in block stun. Not gonna happen.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
Does the new Shazam throw tech combos place him higher now? He gets 34% / 46% for breaking a throw.
How is attacking someone right after you tech a throw considered new tech... Ya niggas kill me xD.. Whats next someone mashing on d+3 on wake up being considered an option select? Aww man

SLy

Noob
How is attacking someone right after you tech a throw considered new tech... Ya niggas kill me xD.. Whats next someone mashing on d+3 on wake up being considered an option select? Aww man

Mk community operates different then others lol.. Every little find that can break the games mechanics and can be used as a strategy is tech.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?

No he literally gets a combo for teching a throw.

Shazam is the only character in the game that gets a free combo after breaking a throw. everyone else goes neutral. That was found last night, that's how it's new. So glue your self together mr. Crack up

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
So much collective effort discussing an early tier list when you could all be working on strats and tech that would alter this list.

Really strange logic you're all using.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

SLy

Noob
So much collective effort discussing an early tier list when you could all be working on strats and tech that would alter this list.

Really strange logic you're all using.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Not everybody is built to sit in the lab and discover i guess lol

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends

Shazam has a buggy throw tech that gives him a free b2. It hits for a combo.

I hope shazam keeps it to, Hes is a lower tier character even if he aint bottom 5.
If they do fix it, hopefully they give him something in return like cyrax's saw getting an overhead buff

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Lmao he didnt do nothing but spam..... The only good cyborg in,the room was jailhouse.. Everyone else are bandwagoning this list... Aloune is a known tier whore in every game he plays...

Yeah, and you probably didn't know Alioune also is KNOWLEDGEABLE about the characters he plays, and is legit. Have you actually watched him play games besides IGAU? As much as Cammy is dumb in AE, when he came over, he made a ton of good players look terrible.

And actually Alioune is better than Jailhouse IMO...when I played Alioune his defense in general is a lot better and he zoned way better. I couldn't take games off of Alioune, really. Jailhouse I was able to.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
I see your point, but I don't believe anyone is ever gonna win a tourney with that one move. Including REO. No one is gonna do it perfectly for an entire match and keep you in block stun. Not gonna happen.
Its not hard to get it just takes practice. Idk if you were ever into MK but kabal had a block infinite with f32 NDC and im pretty sure some guy on the west coast was winning lots of majors just doing that to people. Now lets say you don't take it out and its still in MK9 now, shit ANY kabal player can do that now. Over time it will become easier because you practice it more and more. It would be GGs to every MK player if kabal had f32 NDC block infinite again.

Yeah, and you probably didn't know Alioune also is KNOWLEDGEABLE about the characters he plays, and is legit. Have you actually watched him play games besides IGAU? As much as Cammy is dumb in AE, when he came over, he made a ton of good players look terrible.

And actually Alioune is better than Jailhouse IMO...when I played Alioune his defense in general is a lot better and he zoned way better. I couldn't take games off of Alioune, really. Jailhouse I was able to.
Ft5 ME FOR ANYAMOUNTOFKAPPA

See this is where people need to stop talking out of their ass. So now everyone is bandwagoning this list?

Do me a favor, ask Jail House who, and I'll quote his word, "Inspired" him to play Cyborg, after showing him what Cyborg could do while playing him at Project Injustice.

People sit at home and watch streams and read forums but have NO IDEA whats really going on

Komatose

The Prettiest
I love REO and all... And Tom too... But how does this get front paged? Lmao. Whatever they say must be considered gold here or something. I've seen plenty of tier lists actually get closed that were imo almost better than this yet this one gets front paged? I bet REO is doing some favors behind the scenes...

lmfao @ "alioune's just a tier whore" whining

fyi he played cammy ever since vanilla, back when everyone thought she sucked because james chen said so and "she doesn't have an overhead" etc. he was the one who initially found a lot of the OS's and other dumb crap with her, which paved the way for sanford to score a win in evo top 8 with her

alioune is one of the best at figuring out not what's cheap right now, but what's going to be cheap 6 months or a year from now. and he has the smarts and puts in the effort to make that a reality. plain and simple.

dam, i would love to see some grundy play against a competent superman, deathstroke, black adam, aquaman, killer frost, batman, doomsday, and even catwoman... i can't see him doing well in most matchups because of this thing called UPBACK
But why jump when every character has at least 1 airborne normal or string and/or throw immune moves lol.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion I just still think it's way too early for a tier list. All of the characters at the bottom are not as easy to play and optimize as the characters above them. I'll say it's an ease of use tier list minus Cyborg's IAF.