What's new

Tom Brady vs Pig of the Hut $50 MM video, Mock Grand Finals for FF Video + Explicit Language Hype

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I've known king since mkdc bro, its all in good fun. Still doesn't mean he gets a pass to drink a girl/grandma drink lmao.
I already got really drunk the day before the tournament, I didn't really feel like getting super-plastered again. Plus I didn't even know if I was going to have a ride in the morning to the bus station lol so I had to be careful. Mike's is cheap and tastes good and doesn't get you retarded :)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I already got really drunk the day before the tournament, I didn't really feel like getting super-plastered again. Plus I didn't even know if I was going to have a ride in the morning to the bus station lol so I had to be careful. Mike's is cheap and tastes good and doesn't get you retarded :)
Man just roll with it :)

You rocked the mike's

Translation: RAW went off the air and everyone broke kayfabe.
Great description
17:05 MU Police in the background lmfao
too true

Pig Of The Hut

LETHAL LEGEND

I just wanted to point out "Seeeeeeeeeee I do know d1 on tele and to stop pressure " <--- dork voice :)

jk :)

Its annoying to react to online so sometimes i just ehh free-ball. Its weird :) Also I dont like giving away all secrets on stream

Pig Of The Hut

idk anybody that didn't have fun tbh. maybe vagrant's gf, she was prolly not enjoying bruce willis as much as I would have.
No dude

I think we all can agree that night Vagrant 's girlfriend And Bruce Willis were on the same page

I walked past her watching the die hard movies once and even asked "You having fun" She didnt respond, the was hooked on Willis

Can anyone blame her?

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I think that I came close to dozing off with my head on your gf's shoulder, sometime that night.

I'm pretty sure that, when I woke up, I noticed that the side of my head was about a foot or two away from her left shoulder...lol

Vagrant

Noob
I think that I came close to dozing off with my head on your gf's shoulder, sometime that night.

I'm pretty sure that, when I woke up, I noticed that the side of my head was about a foot or two away from her left shoulder...lol
Oh shit! Semi is making a move on vagrants girl!! Where's obs when you need them!

lol

Pig Of The Hut

Oh shit! Semi is making a move on vagrants girl!! Where's obs when you need them!

lol

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Maaannnn...did I miss out or did I miss out? I was going to skip the FF tourney and go to the after-party instead (us old-timers can't last that long to do both). I seriously should have been there, but I was so tied I was literally falling asleep at the dinner table at Lou Malnati's and hearing whispers of people wanting to snake me while I was drifting off.

Next year...