What's new

Tom Brady vs Pig of the Hut $50 MM video, Mock Grand Finals for FF Video + Explicit Language Hype

Shady

Noob
I think Pig is the best Kenshi out there, and also is a top 10 player in NA without a single doubt. But with posts like these and others, dude you're feeling yourself way too damn much with some of the posts in the last few months.

Remember when this site was about helping the community and growing the scene rather than blow-ups on blow-ups on blow-ups and hyping yourselves up? Yeah, me neither.

Peace TYM.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Sitting at work, now stoked to watch this when i get off. Op better not be over hype or errybody is getting slapped. That's all.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
A brief history of Pig vs Tom.

They first played at NEC. Mileena vs. Kung Lao/Sub-Zero. Pig won. This is to date the only time they've met in tournament. There was also a MM between Cyber Sub-Zero and OG Sub that Tom won.

They played a MM at Final Round. Mileena/Kenshi vs. Raiden/Kung Lao. Tom won. This is best remembered for Pig popping off after winning game 1 then Tom's counter pop off after winning the set.

At UFGT they played a mock tournament set. Mileena vs. Kung Lao. Tom won.

At Anaheim they played another mock tournament set. Mileena vs. Kung Lao. This is notable because Pig was up 2-0 and started getting cocky and Tom ran it back.

At Arena they played two sets. Pig won Mileena vs. Raiden, Mileena vs Kung Lao and Tom won Mileena vs Kung Lao.

And now we're at Frosty were Tom won Kung Lao vs Mileena/Kenshi in the team battle and Pig won Kenshi vs Kung Lao in a MM and mock tournament.

Total score:
Pig: 5
Tom: 6

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I think Pig is the best Kenshi out there, and also is a top 10 player in NA without a single doubt. But with posts like these and others, dude you're feeling yourself way too damn much with some of the posts in the last few months.

Remember when this site was about helping the community and growing the scene rather than blow-ups on blow-ups on blow-ups and hyping yourselves up? Yeah, me neither.

Peace TYM.
Lol what?

Apparently u don't know Tom history w me nor have ever checked the slew of important and helpful info and tech in TYM

Pretty much an ignorant post but ok. Every week storms front pages important tech

Thanks anyway

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios

Peace TYM.
dude everyone was wasted and it was all in good fun anyways

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
Lol what?

Apparently u don't know Tom history w me nor have ever checked the slew of important and helpful info and tech in TYM

Pretty much an ignorant post but ok. Every week storms front pages important tech

Thanks anyway
Ignore him pig, shady is just jealous of you and toms bromance. He just wants to have a brodown with us broskis, but he's just a negative nancy.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace

Peace TYM.
Why you being such a negative nancy brah. I mean do you even lift?

Pig Of The Hut

dude everyone was wasted and it was all in good fun anyways
Ignore him pig, shady is just jealous of you and toms bromance. He just wants to have a brodown with us broskis, but he's just a negative nancy.
Why you being such a negative nancy brah. I mean do you even lift?

That awkward moment when you reliaze someone just didnt "Get it"

if you wanna talk about someone being mean pimpimjim basically punched all of us in the face when he was wasted and started yelling at us to go to sleep

ChrisJG

Noob
This might have been the best mk stream I have ever watched. I stayed up until 4:30 watching it, that's how hype it was.

EDIT: Thanks for the sig too.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
The next tournament Pig, Manny, and Myself are at is gunna be so fucking loud it's retarded. Oh boy.

Good shit Pig, I honestly love your hype so much

Pig Of The Hut

This might have been the best mk stream I have ever watched. I stayed up until 4:30 watching it, that's how hype it was.

EDIT: Thanks for the sig too.
lmao

Very happy to provide the entertainment

We all had a blast as well doing it

I cant promise all streams will be that great where as most will be me at home playing offline or online casuals but still fun.

I think i'll be doing the Final Round stream as well as the casuals for FR

ChrisJG

Noob
lmao

I cant promise all streams will be that great where as most will be me at home playing offline or online casuals but still fun.

You gotta bring soonk, if hes drunk it's auto-hype

Pig Of The Hut

I'm good friends with Pig and Tom and one of the best things about their rivalry is hearing their talk about it to me. Both are always, 100%, absolutely confident they will never lose to the other.
It's safe to say my stock Is up though in this rivalry

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
lmao

jesus christ you conceited bitch, people are enjoying the stream because of me
/irony

coolwhip

Noob

Peace TYM.
You're taking this way too seriously.

A) This was all in fun, and entertaining as hell.

B) This is actually VERY helpful in terms of how to play the Kung Lao match-up with Kenshi.

See? Everyone wins.