What's new

Tom Brady vs Pig of the Hut $50 MM video, Mock Grand Finals for FF Video + Explicit Language Hype

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
First and foremost, the following is *nsfw*. Gear up and suit up for a Money Match of gigantic porportion as Pig of the Hut takes on Tom Brady at Frosty Faustings V. These two top competitors take their game to the highest height of competition in a matchup between Kenshi vs Kung Lao. Again, you've been warned.

Not Safe For Work
NSFW
Explicit Language Throughout
Final Warning

12-30-12 MM
Source: www.twitch.tv/StreamofTheHut

Intro:
What Started out to be a simple Mock Grand Finals of "What would have happened if Pig would have had to play Tom Brady in Grand Finals against Kung Lao in a 3-7 MU Instead of Dizzy and GGA 16 bit 8-2 MU"

I got sick and f ing tired of it, hearing it all day and night and weekend So we ran a "simple" calm (sort of) Mock grand finals. Then everything blew up and the Hype Instantly Cometh

Timeline for Video:

0:00-14:40 A LOT OF pre game hype, but nowhere near what eventually comes

8:00-14:40 is our Frosty Faustings Mock Grand Finals (If Tom made it to Grand Finals to face me)

14:40-22:00 Tom calls me out to a $50 MM Kenshi vs Kung Lao and declares he will Body me, gga 16 bit said Tom's macthes only count when Tom says they count despite me the results of the Mock Grand Finals. Tom call me out, reaches into his wallet and says "HOW MUCH MONEY YOU WANT TO PUT ON THIS, ILL BODY YOU ************ Right now" See Video

22:00-31:05 The actual $50 MM

31:05-END ridiculous back and forth banter between Me, Tom, Soonk, 16 bit, etc etc etc etc and a major pop off due to some people going All Around Town saying I dont know how to play the Kung Lao Mu

Discuss

Edited by STORMS*

Pig Of The Hut

FTR You guys have to know tom and i. This is completely normal

This is how he and I are ALWAYS when we are together, just like reo and him sometimes

it should be noted 3-5 mins later we're sitting the couch w gga 16 bit laughing and discussing The Karate Kid movie and MU charts

we wouldnt act like this w just anyone

Pig Of The Hut

Ouch ... my ears.
Great fights guys!
Yea i had no idea man the sound was like that

Its a built in webcam mic

Will know from now on to make sure the gain is way down

plus there were like 20 people in that house and Soonk is awesome loud

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Its a built in webcam mic
I know what it's like. Back when I was involved in communities we had fight nights like that and we used to play stuff like quake1/2, later 3 and UT etc. That's 5v5 people screaming "bumfucked ur mum you cheap sniping asshat get out here with a launcher and stop hiding". lol
Can't really tune mic for free chat / parties, you need professional equipment for that tbh :D
Seemed like you guys had a good time there. Thanks for sharing!

Pig Of The Hut

2 things soonk is wierd as fuck, and FOREVER KING .....mikes hard lemonade?????? LOL
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

+10 points for marvaz :) good catch

Man we trolled him all night about it, theres a story about this. But honestly FOREVER KING is the funniest guy and trolls right back and doesnt let anything get to him

Awesome guy

Also man Soonk was Blasted drunk

Pig Of The Hut

Interesting night... We didn't stream the very end of the night however where Pig, Brady and 16bit were sitting on the couch talking MK like best friends.
^^^

Yea people need to know this

This is honestly how tom and I are all the time then 2-3 mins later we're sharing beers laughing about random stuff

Marvaz

come at me
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Man we trolled him all night about it, theres a story about this. But honestly FOREVER KING is the funniest guy and trolls right back and doesnt let anything get to him
I've known king since mkdc bro, its all in good fun. Still doesn't mean he gets a pass to drink a girl/grandma drink lmao.

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
I got sick and f ing tired of it, hearing it all day and night and weekend So we ran a "simple" calm (sort of) Mock grand finals. Then everything blew up and the Hype Instantly Cometh
i love you pig, im getting "THUG LYFE" tattooed on my chest and the underlined phrase tattooed on my stomach.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
So glad to see this posted, was just as fun watching as being there. Hype was so thick you could cut it with a soul powered magic sword.

Two things come to mind when trying to explain how this is just friendly competition. The very last line of this video:

"Bill, I give you props all day, I'm just trolling the shit out of you." - Soonk

The other is this cartoon (I tried to link to a specific time, if it doesn't work go to about 5:30 or so in the video and watch to the end):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uOSuhxFo76o#t=331s

Pig Of The Hut I'm not sure if you saw this but my favorite moment of this entire thing can't be seen on the video. Right after you won you shot up out of the chair, Tom was still sitting there, he leaned forward and pointed in disbelief at the one pixel of life you had left.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
+1 @ best friends. People who don't understand how it works...
Competition with your own brother.
Me, I used to beat mine bloody and vice versa when we were competitively involved in martial arts.
Others sparred with gloves, we used rope.