What's new

Tom Brady vs Pig of the Hut $50 MM video, Mock Grand Finals for FF Video + Explicit Language Hype

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
There is nothing 7-3 or 8-2 about this match.

7-3 and 8-2 leaves the losing characters without sufficient tools to fight the match, and at the highest level against a top Kenshi, where is that evident?

Maybe 10 months ago I could understand why people said this match was 7-3 to Kung Lao, but that would strictly be down to the fact that people had no clue how to really use Kenshi, but guys, come on, the character and the game has developed, and so has this match, it is not free from Kung Lao, get out of here.
What would u say it looks like? I ask honestly

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
You dealt with it very well Pig. Brady should have mixed it up more (delayed tele3 to jabs) and used other methods of getting in.

TargetAudience

Burn_the_ city
LBSH TB is a horrible KL... there is a reason pig wont pick kenshi vs PL lol....

and the more players level up the more KL drops on the tier list.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
What would u say it looks like? I ask honestly
Its a fairly even match at the highest level, as you are proving.

You make it look 6-4 to Kenshi, as I think it is 6-4 MAX to Kung Lao (on paper & in theory) but it realistically goes in favour of the player who knows the match up better, I am sure in a few months, this will be dead even 5-5.

You just play the MU better than Tom does, and you should be given credit for that, solidly out playing someone in a 5-5 is much more impressive to me than winning a bad MU.

Pig Of The Hut

LBSH TB is a horrible KL... there is a reason pig wont pick kenshi vs PL lol....
Very very true

However I'm getting my kenshi prepared for that MU more and more. I went 5-5 with forever king Lao and his Lao is awesome

Keep in mind Tom only plays Lao for me and has stated this in terms of Mileena and kenshi

ShanxterX

@shanxterx follow me hoes
my perspective on this matchup.

i have never thought this matchup was 7-3 lao at any point. i think it is a slight advantage lao.

it all comes down to reads and whoever figures out the other player pattern quicker.

against top kenshis i played , i always had to earn my win the hard way . lao has to take lot of risk.

against porkshop at mlg he was up 2-0 on me and destroyed me, but once i figured his pattern he was toast.

same thing could have said about me. if pork shop adjusted he would of won but he didnt.

more than any other matchup , this one relies lot on read and adjustment especially from kenshi.
if kenshi makes the right and quick adjustments he will make the matchup 5-5 otherwise it will look like 7-3

Pig Of The Hut

Pig Of The Hut I'm not sure if you saw this but my favorite moment of this entire thing can't be seen on the video. Right after you won you shot up out of the chair, Tom was still sitting there, he leaned forward and pointed in disbelief at the one pixel of life you had left.
lol

man thats gold

Pig Of The Hut

Pig has broken the back of the match, and hopefully everyone will realise as a Kenshi player, if you think this match is 7-3 and you constantly get blown up in it by Kung Lao, then it is you, not the MU chart.

Pig makes this look free for Kenshi, even with a few beers.
a downed a WHOLE bottle before this, ask GGA soonk

it sort of explains the "loudness"

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
From watching the entire archive I feel like Tom Brady could have a strong Kenshi if he put in the time. Kenshi kinda fits his playstyle, plus Pig and him could be Kenshi brothers lol.

So I see Tom is going around saying I run from money matches and calling it a "REO". That's really nice and fitting trend he's setting. Too bad if we actually were to play a money match, you'd get bodied right then and there, and then the next ten times. I have people running from 5K prize fights from me for FREE. The fact you have morons in that room even believing that is beyond me. As a matter of fact, I will money match you (even though you most likely won't go through with it, and if you do you probably won't pay for losing) and every other person who likes to parrot shit in that room.

Man up and swallow it up, bitch.
LOL.. pulling a "REO" isnt dodging a MM. Its winning 1 set and saying "no runback, hold dat.. Steve Brownback." There is no insult to it, winning one set and saying "hold dat.. Steve Brownback" is catching on actually.

why would i want to MM Kabal vs Sub LOL.. I'll play that in tourney all day but one MM like a FT5 or w/e is something that I'd probably stay away from.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I'm thinking maybe Pig Of The Hut can't do fatalities because he's like Liu Kang was in MK1.. He fights only for the forces of good rather than evil. At least that's what I'd like to think.

(And before all you kiddies start, lets all be serious, that cartwheel uppercut was not a real fatality).

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
From watching the entire archive I feel like Tom Brady could have a strong Kenshi if he put in the time. Kenshi kinda fits his playstyle, plus Pig and him could be Kenshi brothers lol.
This is the best suggestion I've heard all year. +1. I think that's far more promising than Raiden or trying to play a character that everyone else plays.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I know what I said earlier about Tom going to Kenshi, but I've had a change of heart....

Tom Brady

Play Kenshi. Go to fucking town with him. And if our Maker gives you shit when you reach the Great White Pearly Gates someday, I will tell Him to give you a free pass because you've already seen your own fair share of Hell....you've been playing Sub-Zero for the past two years!

lol