What's new

Tier List through my eyes

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
*corners ares*

Bane: There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you.
[Sweeps him]
Bane: Ares, you do not yet realize your insignificance. You have only begun to observe my power. Main me, and I will complete your training. With your enhanced strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to Injustice.
Ares: I'll never main you!
Bane: If you only knew the power of the Venom trait. It seems no-one ever told you what happened to your MUs.
Ares: They told me enough! They told me *you* lose here!
Bane: No. *I* am your counter.
Ares: No. No. That's not true. That's impossible!
Bane: Search your wake-ups, you *know* it to be true!
Ares: [anguished] No! No!

*Transition*
~~//Tier Whores VI - The Empire Breaks Backs\\~~​
~~//Coming Soon to a forum near you\\~~​

RIF

Noob
*corners ares*

Bane: There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you.
[Sweeps him]
Bane: Ares, you do not yet realize your insignificance. You have only begun to observe my power. Main me, and I will complete your training. With your enhanced strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to Injustice.
Ares: I'll never main you!
Bane: If you only knew the power of the Venom trait. It seems no-one ever told you what happened to your MUs.
Ares: They told me enough! They told me *you* lose here!
Bane: No. *I* am your counter.
Ares: No. No. That's not true. That's impossible!
Bane: Search your wake-ups, you *know* it to be true!
Ares: [anguished] No! No!

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
~~//Coming soon\\~~

:Transitions into Stryker Island:

Shazam: Now you will receive us.
Bane: We do not ask for your Low tiers or locals.
Shazam: We do not want your mid-tiers and pools.
Bane: It is your Top tiers we claim.
Shazam: It is your majors that will be sought by us.
Bane: With every breath, we shall rush them down.
Shazam: Each day, we will spill their blood till it rains down from the skies.
Bane: Do not run. Do not hide. Do not fear. These are principles which every man of Injustice can embrace.
Shazam: These are not polite suggestions. These are plans of battle, and those of you that ignore us will pay the dearest cost.
Bane: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you mains of lower tiers not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into their domain.
Shazam: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see us there. And on that day, you will reap it.
Bane: And we will send you to whatever Zod you wish.
[Bane and Shazam corner Regime Superman]
Bane and Shazam: And Rush down grapplers we will be, for you to fear, for power comes from our hands.
Superman: I'll kill you!
Bane and Shazam: That our dash may swiftly carry out our command. So we shall flow like a river to you, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
Shazam: SHAZAM!
Bane: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
[they execute Superman]

~~// Banedock Saints \\~~​

I was just trolling, I didn't think you two were actually fighting.

I do think it would be hype to see your Sinestro vs. His Scorp. though. Maybe at EVO....

why in the hell would I use scorpion now after they NUKED him. They didn't nerf him they nuked him

Max damage spear combo is 20%
Max damage mb teleport punch combo is 19%
MB teleport punch is punishable by hella members of the cast.
J3 and J1 mineswell not even be in the game anymore cause they hit nothing.
Scorpion has no footsies at all besides flip kick.
Spear on whiff and block don't even make sense for the risk vs reward. If I hit you I get 20% with meter burn. If I whiff I lose 40%+

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
That's quite enough. I've already had to clean up posts, I don't want to continue doing so.

I want everyone getting right back on topic. If you both absolutely have to continue this argument, do it away from public eyes. Thank you.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
That's quite enough. I've already had to clean up posts, I don't want to continue doing so.

I want everyone getting right back on topic. If you both absolutely have to continue this argument, do it away from public eyes. Thank you.
Daymn, Gamerblake with the clean sweep "GG no re" hold dat special.
:cool: That deserves a like for putting the foot down. Just don't clear my previews, I need to copy them down.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.

In other news.

Why isn't Hawkgirl higher on the tier list? She gets in and out safely. She has thee best zoning capacity in the game. Her oki setups very good and can be executed mid screen. Her d1 is second only to WW shield and sword stance and can be used to build pressure safely. She has 3 in-string overheads and can combo off of her mid string low.

I may be a bit biased given that Hawkgirl's trait alone allows her to dismiss everything Nightwing is capable of, but I'm wondering why she hasn't raised more eyebrows.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Really wish that hadn't had happened. It was only suppose to be about M2Dave. Sigh

Random on topic statement to make this relevant:

Ares imo is actually among the A tiers. He doesn't actually have many bad matchups outside of maybe Superman and Aquaman, and he actually might have the slight advantage in matchups against other strong characters like Doomsday, GL, and KF (even at worst).

That and I guess possibly Joker might need some time before he is properly placed because his game did get majorly buffed this last patch with his D2 being godly and his trait.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Really wish that hadn't had happened. It was only suppose to be about M2Dave. Sigh

Random on topic statement to make this relevant:

Ares imo is actually among the A tiers. He doesn't actually have many bad matchups outside of maybe Superman and Aquaman, and he actually might have the slight advantage in matchups against other strong characters like Doomsday, GL, and KF (even at worst).
Ares loses to Bane so hard a proper term to describe it would imply it requires a helmet when it goes out in public.
He has no wake-ups at all ever. Bane doesn't have to care about his zoning.

And thats the sum of it. Thats all that matters. He goes down, he never gets back up.