What's new

Tier List through my eyes

RoGE

Noob
with possible the best trait and amazing rushdown pressure, Doomsday being at S does not surprise me at all lol

187x

Noob
meh. Still not convinced he's S tier. Not everyone can play like Zyphox
Thats a very dumb comment no fence brah. Kabal isnt s+ because not everyone can play like reo.... Zphox isnt the only flash either

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
People are actually saying Flash doesn't deserve S? Dumb.
People are actually saying NW deserves S?
Dumb.
Tom Brady this is a great tier list, it's hard to not agree. Good luck at EVO, bud

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I agree doomsday is S tier, but in the same breath I'd like to say he's not the hardest character to play either. That is all, not that my opinion matters anyway.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Doomsday is absolutely ridiculous, and none of the nerfs have actually stopped him from being ridiculous, IMO.
He's still good I won't deny that...

I just fear that the Flash community won't stop giving out buff requests...

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
He's S tier now. Get ready for a rude awakening...
Well I say thee bring it, I think MAYBE once I got onto my second bar of life against Flash.

To be honest, he was my 2nd or 3rd choice that I wanted to main when I got Injustice... but he was just so meh. So I'd glady accept a good Flash and use him too.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Every Tier list goes as shows.
S and A Tier: Brain dead easy characters that any noob can pick up and spam the same combos over and over.
B Tier: Good but you have to have some skill to play them.
C and D Tier: Characters that are slept on due to unpopularity and/or kinda hard to use.
Cat Woman is a very difficult character to use. Specially when you bought the game at midnight release not seeing anybody using her as of yet. So you won't be able to get any idea of what type of combo starters you can use.

RIF

Noob
After playing the cast a little more post-patch, I have revised my personal tier list just a tad.

S: Superman
S-: Wonder Woman
A+: Aquaman, Flash, Black Adam, Green Lantern, Batgirl, Batman
A: Doomsday, Catwoman, Nightwing, Raven, Harley Quinn, Sinestro, Hawkgirl, Deathstroke
A- : Green Arrow, Ares, Bane, Grundy, Cyborg, Shazam
B: Joker, Lex Luthor, Lobo

- I moved GL to A+. The D2 buff was huge for this character. Too many favorable match-ups for him to be lower than A+.
- Batman back to A+. I thought the D2 buffs would hurt his J2 game. It did, but not enough to justify moving him out of A+.
- Batgirl's vortex is still intact. A+.
- Moved Doomsday, Sinestro, Hawkgirl, and Deathstroke up a tier. I am not sure how much of a gap there is between A and A-. Doomsday, Raven, and Catwoman have the potential to be A+.

xInfra Deadx

Here's my list IMO...they are in no particular order aside tier listing...

S+ Tier
Black Adam, Superman

S
Aquaman, Batgirl, Batman, Flash, Green Lantern, Killer Frost, Scorpion, Wonder Woman

A+
Catwoman, Deathstroke, Doomsday, Green Arrow, Nightwing, Raven, Sinestro,

A
Ares, Cyborg, Bane, Hawkgirl, Solomon Grundy

B
Harley Quinn, Joker, Lex Luthor, Lobo, Shazam

Undetermined
Zod

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
From what I hear, his d2 is really good in its own right now.

RapZiLLa54
Yea his d2 is very good now, you jumping at him is just as dangerous as him jumping at you. Plus he can get pretty solid damage off it as well. Only character he can't d2 is superman, the hitbox on that damn j2 after an air dash is ridiculous

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
This is my personal tier list

S: Aquaman, Ares, Batgirl, Bane, Batman, Black Adam
A+: Catwoman, Cyborg, Deathstroke, Doomsday, Flash, Green Arrow
A: Green Lantern, Grundy, Harley, Hawkgirl, Joker, KF, Lex, Lobo, NW
B: Raven, Scorpion, Shazam, Sinestro, Superman, Wonder Woman, Zod

In no particular order

xInfra Deadx

A+: Catwoman, Cyborg, Deathstroke, Doomsday, Flash, Green Arrow
A: Green Lantern, Grundy, Harley, Hawkgirl, Joker, KF, Lex, Lobo, NW
B: Raven, Scorpion, Shazam, Sinestro, Superman, Wonder Woman, Zod

In no particular order
The Clayman is strong with this one.

In no particular order

Can I have some of whatever you are smoking and or an explanation that makes those two seem like anything but heroin dreams?

Edit: NVM its another one of those stupid EVERYONE is equally good posts done in alphabetical order to be funny.

Flagg

Noob
Ares is better than what people give him credit for.

His MB fireball is really good. If there is one special i'll burn meter for, it's that. Large projectile, RIDICULOUSLY fast, hits overhead and does something like 14, 15% damage? It's like a really fast version of Sheeva's Ex fireball from MK.

Ares is all about spacing and his trait.