What's new

Tier List through my eyes

flash is S all day hes by far the most slept on char in the game and amazing at high level id say nightwing is high A just because ive actually never seen someone play high at a high caliber

LEGEND

YES!
Move NightWing to S, and Flash to A
do it now. or else...
flash is S all day hes by far the most slept on char in the game and amazing at high level id say nightwing is high A just because ive actually never seen someone play high at a high caliber
Flash has one of the best MU charts in the game, arguably top 5 material

Nightwing on the other hand has plenty of bad MUs and doesn't really dominate anyone to my knowledge, outside bane and Shazam. . .though he does do very well vs Batman and Aquaman, But so does Flash

With the way this game plays, if everyone there is at least competent at play, it is very likely we won't recognize over half the final 8 at evo in this game lol.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
he and all the other idiots in the flash forums were crying, zyphox was the one finding shit and exposing the flash
He WAS doing his fair share with his crying when we found out wakeups were getting fixed. THAT is well documented.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Verily, I say thee perhaps tis because I use Wonder Woman and it's a bad matchup for Flash... but I think I've never met a Flash that wasnt easy to domiNate. I still don't see how Flash is even A.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Also, Doomsday in S tier? So that means I'm not totally stupid or something?