What's new

Question - Killer This Is For Our Own Good.

Do you think Berserker Stance Cancels should cost stamina?

• Yes.

Votes: 46 40.7%
  • No.

Votes: 46 40.7%
  • You're insane for ever bringing this up.

Votes: 21 18.6%

• Total voters
Very informative post. Thank you very much, you have enlightened me.
i don't need to be informative. when that guy was trying to be informative it was bullshit. I could make Goro sounds top tier by saying, oh goro's d1 is so fast, u can cancel it into punch walk and then, wait for it folks, u can meter burn it on hit! EX punch walk is top 5 armor move in the game easily. But when push comes to shove, Goro gets peed on folks.

Jax's neutral game and pressure destroys Killer's. I don't need to explain myself nor do i have the inclination to do so.

Btw son, you're just an aspiring scrub, let me know when u reach to scrub level. Actually scratch that, hold your tongue til you actually get good then u can step up to me dawg. You ain't bad.

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
i don't need to be informative. when that guy was trying to be informative it was bullshit. I could make Goro sounds top tier by saying, oh goro's d1 is so fast, u can cancel it into punch walk and then, wait for it folks, u can meter burn it on hit! EX punch walk is top 5 armor move in the game easily. But when push comes to shove, Goro gets peed on folks.

Jax's neutral game and pressure destroys Killer's. I don't need to explain myself nor do i have the inclination to do so.

Btw son, you're just an aspiring scrub, let me know when u reach to scrub level. Actually scratch that, hold your tongue til you actually get good then u can step up to me dawg. You ain't bad.
He made good points though. You on the other hand have continued to act like a condescending douchebag and have done absolutely nothing to contribute to the discussion besides some laughable posts.