What's new

Things you felt like should have been in MKX? (Not regarding Balance or Netcode)

in all honesty i think the only thing missing is stage fatalities. so far it seems there is only one stage brutality in the form of dead woods with the blanche rumoured brutality being patched in as confirmed on ed boons twitter, but seriously stage fatalities is like a staple of the franchise and it just felt kind of sad times to see it being left out.

i understand why they would go with a lot of the new characters and forego some of the older ones, but tbh most of the new characters also seem pretty boring and on top of that been designed with much better tools than a lot of the more original characters. erron black is clearly a pisstake with his strings and add to that that his whole story presence is just empty.

will be interesting to see how they go with the balancing of some characters in patches. will they nerf the good ones or buff the ones that lack. will be interesting to see for sure

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"
Charactor wise : at least 3 or 4 charactors per faction

Lin - cyborgs or at least another lin keui character (frost)

White lotus - FUNJIN OMFG , hell even bo rai cho fat ass

Black dragon - my poor kira :( r.i.p bby

Fighting wise - more overheads please, cause fighting with kitana is irritating with a opponent who fucking turtles with DB.

At least one classic stage (other then the sky temple) or a better version of a classic like
Deadpool is my favorite stage would love to see the abandoned deadpool (cause tsung died) like omg so kewl lol imagine like the kove stage , but with acid & chains etc.
or even an edenian stage like come on

MORE FACTIONS :
the shiriryu clan plz
Red dragon clan
Even an outworld clan :(

& a thing of advice for nrs ,please don't do that family shit they tried the pull in mkx , in mk11 I don't want to see hear smell or even play takaeda or jaquilines mixed babies , if they do im giving up

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Friendships were always oddly amusing. I enjoyed them.
Are there really stage brutalities? Haven't seen oe heard of one yet

Pakman

Lawless Victory!
Hit/hurt box viewer option in training mode.

The ability to search by skill, location etc in ranked matches.

A proper ranking system akin to say Tekken's or even Starcraft...

Trial/challenge mode for all characters akin to command training from ye old tekken games.

Would love to see these implemented in future NRS games.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I play on one of those MKX pads. I like it but the rep and emocon wheels in KOTH only allow me to chose from the 12,3,6,& 9 o'clock directions since it only reads those direction inputs off the d-pad. With that said you must also use the standard controller in the krypt since you can't spin with a d-pad. Both things are not that big of a deal, but it would be nice if they functioned better.

TheIrishFGCguy

Pew pew pew
I wish they had a feature that would let you watch other players replays. There are entire Youtube channels dedicated to the replays of high level Street Fighter players because they offer this feature. It's just a really cool way to check out some of the high level players on the leaderboards and get an idea of how they play their respective characters.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I play on one of those MKX pads. I like it but the rep and emocon wheels in KOTH only allow me to chose from the 12,3,6,& 9 o'clock directions since it only reads those direction inputs off the d-pad. With that said you must also use the standard controller in the krypt since you can't spin with a d-pad. Both things are not that big of a deal, but it would be nice if they functioned better.
You can use the shoulders to turn in the Krypt. Don't get spoiled by modern games' hand-holding. You don't need a tutorial for everything.

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
I find it weird that she didn't make it in the main roster despite being a "new" character in the MK series from MK9. I mean, yea she's pretty much Girl-mac character personality wise but I like her better than D'Vorrah
I see no reason why Skarlett couldn't have been given an overhaul for this game. Or even as an NPC, just as an acknowledgement that she actually exists and wasn't just an awful decision born from "Ermac was once a rumour therefore every rumour must be a character".

Same thing I'll apply to Tremor in MK11, Hornbuckle in MK12, Nimbus Terrafaux in MK13....

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Are there really stage brutalities? Haven't seen oe heard of one yet
Log one on Dead woods. You must use 2 interactibles during the match. After that you can finish the match with yet another one - throwable log. There.

Pinhead from Hellraiser in MKXI as DLC

But for this one when Jason came out they should have had a camp crystal lake stage

And when an xray gets done to Jason his facial features should be mongaloid not normal looking *** 2 alt costumes

Jason X rebuilt by the nano machines
Jason Lives, jumpsuit and bright yellow gloves

How your faction choice affect your backgrounds, more customizable backgrounds .

More lore on the other realms in story like edenia and nether realm

Bugger it might just go watch MK conquest and toss my salad to Taja the hot red head shiela

They should've made a third season......

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
*should have

Tag was never going to be implemented as they're trying more to make this game a competition-worthy one and tag was broken as hell so I wasn't even expecting it to come back.

I was however hoping that they would include Fujin this time round since they basically teased him in MK9 (the sound file) and MKX (story mode) but no, instead we get Tremor and a bunch of revenants that were barely important to the story. GOD I hope he's DLC.