What's new

They need a unlock all DLC option

They only need fatalities, brutalities and their own movesets. Fuck the rest, nobody is going to unlock all the cosmetics anyway.

And I don't need them to re-invent the cyborgs. I just want Sektor telepunching people, shooting missiles and burning his opponents. And he enjoys it too much!!

Teasing characters and not releasing them was bad in MKX and is bad now. It seems like you think it's right.
So then don't worry about the rest of the cast's cosmetics either? And don't worry about re-inventing the rest of the cast as well?

Sounds like you want MKX... well guess what? it's still there for you to play.

Also, they're not teasing them. They're a part of the story, but this time (at least at this stage) not part of the game. Same as it was in MKX. I don't understand what is so difficult about that. There's such a big cast and story that revolves around so many of the characters, it makes sense that sometimes some characters get left out.

It's always going to suck for someone who's favourite is left out, but shit happens.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
So then don't worry about the rest of the cast's cosmetics either? And don't worry about re-inventing the rest of the cast as well?

Sounds like you want MKX... well guess what? it's still there for you to play.

Also, they're not teasing them. They're a part of the story, but this time (at least at this stage) not part of the game. Same as it was in MKX. I don't understand what is so difficult about that. There's such a big cast and story that revolves around so many of the characters, it makes sense that sometimes some characters get left out.

It's always going to suck for someone who's favourite is left out, but shit happens.
Who's talking about MKX?