What's new

There is really no hope for Sindel

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
hold up what about her 212?
you can hold the 2 and charge it, but it doesnt really seem to be any good, theres no much you can do with it on block or hit, there might be some sort of setup around it though im just yet to find it :(

Dsynkronized

Tierless
i just went n checked it out in training the only thing i can think of is it can be used playing off of 2,1's frame advan to open somebody up

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
i just went n checked it out in training the only thing i can think of is it can be used playing off of 2,1's frame advan to open somebody up
the charged 2 isnt cancelable into anything, the only real benefit is that you can release it on reaction to anything and the hit will come out 1 or 2 frames from when you release it. Still not that great though imo

Dsynkronized

Tierless
well thats what i meant by it was u kno fake them out but when they get hit by it its a hardknock down which you can jump or levi into a instant air lf and it will reset

Dsynkronized

Tierless
So, today i went to training warmed up and went to a rank match to just get the run of my strings and i noticed something. A kid crossed jumped me and i hit him about shoulder height on my cross side and i thought immediatly of ermac properties and i got one of my friends to help me test it and tried over and over for about two matchs straight but no luck, trying d4, d1, b3, has anybody else ran across this idea and had luck?

Dsynkronized

Tierless
how does it not mke sense? did you read it? her uppercut has similar properties to rain and ermac with the uppercut have u been able to combo off it or anybody else for that matter

swag1

EX smash solves all
Well, you never said the word 'uppercut' in your original post, which is what I read, inteded to answer, but didn't understand. So I asked.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
So, today i went to training warmed up and went to a rank match to just get the run of my strings and i noticed something. A kid crossed jumped me and i hit him about shoulder height on my cross side and i thought immediatly of ermac properties and i got one of my friends to help me test it and tried over and over for about two matchs straight but no luck, trying d4, d1, b3, has anybody else ran across this idea and had luck?

Love all the sindel enthusiasm however we already have a general sindel discussion thread take the questions and ideas and strategies there please.

I'm closing this thread. People will read your thoughts and ideas. Especially us sindel players.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

DanCock

Cock Master!!
All top players know that when sindel isn't moving (even for a quick moment) they can get attacks out faster and punish anything she's thinking of doing so a charged 2 is not that good.

It's stupid every charge move in the game is unblock able and does more damage but Ofcourse sindels. -_- wish it was atleast special cancelable.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Dsynkronized

Tierless
yeah i know dan it sucks walls and beiners but faded ur right at the least they could do for sindel is enhanced scream as of this moment is no good for maybe a one time suprise wake up or in strings if they do something like kanos enhanced ball or shang tsung soul steal with armor i would easily hands down take that and in my opinion still leave her balanced but i mean the 212 string that last two charged up yeah i tried it twice today and got poked in which cse one time turned into getting jailed there after so i mean i dont see use for it unless they mae it cancable but fat chance of that