What's new

THERE IS NO PLAYER 1 ADVANTAGE BUG! CONFIRMED AFTER TESTING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHERFUCKERS!

I really didn't want to come back to this pathetic joke of a website called TYM, also known as TOTALLY YUCKY MORONS, but considering how everyone and their kept their cycle of bitching and moaning about every new NRS/WB game that comes out, and they kept with Mortal Kombat 1, which is OBJECTIVELY A PHENOMENAL GAME (and you can't change that fact), it wasn't long you assholes you would jump into the bandwagon yet again. This time with this supposed "player 1 advantage bug" that @mrapchem posted a pathetic rant video about. Except that what he didn't know, is that by him making the settings so likely to make combos fail, then of course the combos would fail. And it not only it is painfully obvious and you can clearly see that in his video, but also I've seen almost nobody else calling him out for it, after he showed for only one combo of only one character (Kitana) and he did that combo only once.

Basically, what @mrapchem did was having two different controllers, a PS5 Duelshock as swell as an XBS controllers, which already put the legitimacy of this as a bug as different controllers can easily have different input latency, as well as the fact that he kept the input window timing for "long" instead of either "medium" or "short", which would also affect the timing of special moves coming out, which is where his Kitana combo was dropped while being on P2.

Well guess what? I tested this myself and I can confirm 110% that THIS BUG IS INVALID. I tested this with Reptile and did multiple combos not only solo but also with 3 different Kameos (Sektor, Scorpion and Motaro) and I did all of these combos against Nitara (a female character who by default has smaller hurtbox), and I did this on PS5 with having two PS5 Duelshocks (so the controllers were exactly the same) AND I had input window timing set for "medium" instead of "long", and the combos I did were all juggle-based with multiple juggles and also both mid-screen and corner. And guess what: I managed to get ALL COMBOS JUST FINE on P2 side and I also managed to get them REGARDLESS if I was P2 on either the left side OR the right side.

So the bug isn't real and it is invalid, all @mrapchem was messing up the settings for his combos both due to the usage of different controllers AND having the wrong input window timing.

So instead of all of you jumping on the bandwagon, being all community shills who just wanna feel like "one of the guys" and just craving for drama like air and water, maybe, JUST MAYBE, you actually stop this fucking bullshit and being A REAL COMMUNITY FOR ONCE. Double check and triple check everything before you go into mindless rants, be more positive and more welcoming, actually accept the games and all the good they have to offer instead of just wanting NRS/WB to just manufacture your own subjective "dream game" ideas on what an MK should be. And if there's anyone who keeps the bashing and just can't shut up, just delete his account and keep the positivity, so when there's a REAL issue, NRS/WB would actually listen to you and take you seriously.

I already reported this information to WB Games directly both in their MK1 bugging reporting section of the MK1 site and also the WB Games support website, and I posted these news on Mortal Kombat Secrets in which I'm a moderator of to keep spreading the news to everyone (oh and BTW, MKSecrets is a true MK site, unlike this pathetic shit show of a "site").

I want to hope that this community will become better and actually appreciate the games that we got. But I can't kid myself, this community will probably never change and they will keep the bandwagons on bullshit like this, and will keep using pathetic excuses like "you are a corporate shill" while in reality they are community shills themselves. Except that this community MUST CHANGE AT ALL COSTS, because we got the BEST FIGHTING GAME SERIES OF ALL TIME BABY!

Mortal Kombat 1 is OBJECTIVELY A PHENOMENAL GAME. The story mode is easily the BEST story mode that NRS/WB have done for ANY OF THEIR GAMES, Invasions mode is fan and exciting to explore, the roster is FANTASTIC, the gameplay is INCREDIBLE, the presentation in both visuals AND audio is GODLIKE, and the overall package is GOT TIER SUPREME.

And no matter what you say, this is the OBJECTIVE TRUTH!

I said my piece, no need to further say anything else. I'm out.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
I would like to see some video footage if you have any sir. The community does do a lot of bangwagon hopping but like fuck dude I really do think we let FGC trolsl get to us. We gotta stop letting guys who go 0-2 at every major live rent free in our heads.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
GUESS WHO'S BACK MOTHERFUCKERS!
Who?

I really didn't want to come back to this pathetic joke of a website called TYM,
Oh okay, let us help you out then.

And btw, there absolutely IS Player 1 advantage. Player 2 for some reason has increased gravity. And this happens both offline and online. It of course isn’t going to prevent every combo in the game from working as P2, it’s just certain ones.

I’ll close this thread since it was either a troll or just misinformation, but I’ll end it with a link to Tweedy discussing and showing this as well:

Status
Not open for further replies.