What's new

The Zoning Academy (Mortal Kombat X Edition)

gibster13

A fan of fans
The speed of the projectile isn't everything that makes a zoner great, Quan's projectiles are slower than most of MKX's kast yet he outzones everyone thanks to fast Runes. Do you remember why you don't only rune them the whole time but put the bat or an air skull on the screen as soon as you get some time to breath?!That is why you have to put something on the screen besides you fast options. Orbs, healing or damaging ankh etc. Repeating one fast option can't keep somebody out for good, and if it can than it is broke and will eventually be nerfed.
In my opinion only seeing how all character's tools work in unison can give you an idea of how good of a zoner he is going to be. Right now we can only speculate since all the frame data, damage, health regen. and meterbuilding numbers are a subject to change.
true, but speed sure helps

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Fate has to watch his ass in terms of Supergirl. Thats why he's my second. And soraking from what little experience I have with Inj2 she can punish a FUCKING LOT OF SHIT. I clip Superman on reaction, he has no chance but to go it. Fate's MB projectiles will be nigh unuseable against a two bared Supergirl.

That his most obvious weakness. Cross up teleports are meant to be that way.

However I do believe the Ankhs will be able to be used midcombo, as in us one of those high lifting strings into Ankhs.

So basically using them during animations to extends combos off of basic string.

Think if Adam could extend his electic shock animation with all three orbs being fired allowing for a pop up into a combo finisher.

I saw no mention of MB Ankhs so I'm worried.

Either to broke to mention or doesn't exist.

gibster13

A fan of fans
Deadshot tho

Gap between EXlowgun could be an issue ?

I really want to see more of his instant air gun because it looked like very little recovery

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Deadshot tho

Gap between EXlowgun could be an issue ?

I really want to see more of his instant air gun because it looked like very little recovery
Gap is not confirmed, I think.

With his regular bf1 being so good and with so fast recovery, I don't think instant air guns will even be important for him.

gibster13

A fan of fans
Why doesn't he complain about the rushdown,mixups and damage of all the other characters the spaz.

IMO deadshot and fate are the only true zoners, and apparently Fate isn't even that good at all because his orb is so slow lol.

It baffles me the bias of these big youtbers who hate on one thing because they dont like it or cant do it.

You never see a "too much rushdown," video, unless it's something that is completely broken like pre-patch tanya oralien or a 50/50 meta.

If he gets nerfed because nuggets cant get in, I will stage a sit-in at NRS studios where all zoners will unite.