What's new

The Worst Match ups for Kenshi thread!

Robotic

Gentleman.
Sector vs kenshi is either 5- 5 or slightly Sektor favor due to a lot of reasons! sektor controls zone like Kenshi, and can punish kenshi's Zone game easily due to teleport and fast projectiles as well as many other reasons . Due to his mix ups and combo ability, it makes Sektor great at pressure. Kenshi will have hard time in surviving untill sektor do mistakes , kenshi catch sektor in a bait, or sektor goes off from kenshi.
Don't forget Teleflurry is useless against Sektor: Upmissile animation causes complete whiff and Kenshi takes the hit. This is in Sektor's favor. Whatchu think Nori?

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Don't forget Teleflurry is useless against Sektor: Upmissile animation causes complete whiff and Kenshi takes the hit. This is in Sektor's favor. Whatchu think Nori?
Very true, Telefurry is not one of the best options vs Sektor, however, he does have the blade overhead that he can throw anywhere on the screen. It's also not something you can duck. I personally think Sektor will have a hard time against a good Kenshi, but to be fair, I have not fought a competent Sektor either, so not sure how valid my opinion is