What's new

The Winter Brawl 8 Hype and Updates Thread

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Khao what is going on with you? They said Viking won the pool when he beat Dragon God?

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Watching that match with Insayne reminded me of my biggest struggle when playing as KF. Her footsies game is so awkward and limiting. It's weird because slide is so good but when you're playing someone who's patient like that you can feel desperate. Insayne was happy to just turtle and play the post slide guessing game. You want to avoid that but her walk speed is super slow and her normals suck so it's hard to play traditional footsies.

GGA Max

Watching that match with Insayne reminded me of my biggest struggle when playing as KF. Her footsies game is so awkward and limiting. It's weird because slide is so good but when you're playing someone who's patient like that you can feel desperate. Insayne was happy to just turtle and play the post slide guessing game. You want to avoid that but her walk speed is super slow and her normals suck so it's hard to play traditional footsies.
who made it out of pools 7 and 8?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Yeah, it didn't really seem like there were any good options in that MU. Dash up = b1 or d1, Jump = d2, zone = FTD, up close = d1/trident rush/throw. All the imperative is on KF to take major risks to try to open him up.