What's new

The Winter Brawl 8 Hype and Updates Thread

Ray Riazy

Mortal
Yes the TOs automatically put him into losers too. Idk what his issue was.

The thing is, MK station is literally right next to IGAU station, so they lied when they said they were calling me and whatnot. I would've heard it. We all would've heard it.

But It's w.e. I'm now in a pool with 2 of my teammates, which is dumb.
Hey who are the T.Os?

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Yes the TOs automatically put him into losers too. Idk what his issue was.

The thing is, MK station is literally right next to IGAU station, so they lied when they said they were calling me and whatnot. I would've heard it. We all would've heard it.

But It's w.e. I'm now in a pool with 2 of my teammates, which is dumb.
Wow that is straight up bullshit.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Yo my boy Chongo, first baby on stream last year, this year makes it out of pools. Good for him. And with NW too! I'm really proud of him.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Switch pool 3&4 around. Rico and chongo were pool 4

That's what I thought too but according to the pools posted on TYM a few days ago it's the other way around. Is your information 100% confirmeD?

I know people are gonna blow me up for making excuses or whatever, but I accept my losses fair and square and give whoever props for beating me. All I'll say is I arrived at the venue as soon as my pool started, and literally sat down and played Zyphox with 0 casuals and 0 practice. Went straight to the venue and got straight into the tournament :/

Maybe I can do some drunken money matches later tonight to cheer myself up, but as of right now I'm the most emo person in the building
I agree. Warmups are very important. Bring a setup and your brother every tournament and just warmup at the hotel next time.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Pool 5
W Darth Arma
L Grr

Pool 6
W KDZ
L Astronout