What's new

The Winter Brawl 8 Hype and Updates Thread

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I am disqualifying myself from IGAU because the fucking TOs automatically put me into losers in my pool for playing GFs in MK. There was no call, no warning, no nothing. So fuck it

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I am disqualifying myself from IGAU because the fucking TOs automatically put me into losers in my pool for playing GFs in MK. There was no call, no warning, no nothing. So fuck it
No wait man -- don't do it yet; that's horrible, but hang in there because that's completely unfair and this needs to be fixed.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I know people are gonna blow me up for making excuses or whatever, but I accept my losses fair and square and give whoever props for beating me. All I'll say is I arrived at the venue as soon as my pool started, and literally sat down and played Zyphox with 0 casuals and 0 practice. Went straight to the venue and got straight into the tournament :/

Maybe I can do some drunken money matches later tonight to cheer myself up, but as of right now I'm the most emo person in the building

E

Eldriken

I know people are gonna blow me up for making excuses or whatever, but I accept my losses fair and square and give whoever props for beating me. All I'll say is I arrived at the venue as soon as my pool started, and literally sat down and played Zyphox with 0 casuals and 0 practice. Went straight to the venue and got straight into the tournament :/

Maybe I can do some drunken money matches later tonight to cheer myself up, but as of right now I'm the most emo person in the building
Sorry to hear about the circumstances, King. Better luck next time, dude. I was rootin' for ya.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions

Shit happens, trust me I know.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
did anyone else have those issues? brady talked about "viking"?

Yes the TOs automatically put him into losers too. Idk what his issue was.

The thing is, MK station is literally right next to IGAU station, so they lied when they said they were calling me and whatnot. I would've heard it. We all would've heard it.

But It's w.e. I'm now in a pool with 2 of my teammates, which is dumb.