Diamond Sword vs. Viking 305
Zyphox vs. []

So far on the top 8

Last edited:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
First post updated with the top 8 as it stands right now. They're still waiting on a few matches to finish*

Scrub lobo player wouldn't shake @AK Glass_Sword's hand after the match. Get bodied dumbass.
He just said he was going to shake hands but Sword started popping off so he just said "fuck it"

p.s. What the hell is the schedule with this thing? They ran casuals for like 20 minutes so I stopped watching and then when I came back apparently they were still doing tournament matches? Then I come back and they can't seem to figure out whether there's still one more game left to play or not and are running casuals again. This is why I usually just youtube everything instead of watching streams, it's always unorganized as fuck.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Is that really all that much better?
Since GS wasn't popping off on Oxygen (just in general) he should have shook his hand beforehand. I can understand Oxygen's point of view; you aren't going to wait around forever and wait for a handshake if a guy is popping off.

Is that really all that much better?
I'm just saying at least it's not like he just flat out refused to shake hands with the guy. I'm not a tournament player myself so I don't know if there's some kind of "set" post match etiquette but I agree with the commentator who said you should shake hands before the pop off, I think that's the best way to handle things. Shake hands immediately that way it's over and done with and then go to town with pop offs or walking away or whatever.