What's new

The TYM Ultra-Mega Hitbox Thread

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
movement keys should be:
Left Down Right with thumb on the big button for Up.

My setup for mk9 for the right hand is as follows:
StanceSwap 1 2 Throw
Block 3 4 Tag

Works great.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I used to have one, but, I felt that I was more comfortable with other FGs that's not MK on a Stick, so I got a Stick now.

ToX

Noob
Thank you guys so much for the help! I'm so siked! And Qwark, pick up a spamming kabal on the side :D
Also, where is their HQ or w/e (guessing they only have 1 warehouse) located? I'm in Ohio. I'm too siked to get this thing.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
o-BEEF_SUPREME-o my secret is out! you should see my csz "machine-gun divekicks" i've been working on. doesn't work on characters with fast advancing specials, but it comes in handy sometimes
It's all coming together now, lol. I knew there was something suspicious about those dive kicks...

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

Thank you guys so much for the help! I'm so siked! And Qwark, pick up a spamming kabal on the side :D
Also, where is their HQ or w/e (guessing they only have 1 warehouse) located? I'm in Ohio. I'm too siked to get this thing.
i'm thinking Illinois, but not positive... I got my clear plexi from them.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i want one of these soo badly, last time i tried playing kabal my d-pad got really worn down....kabal is so OP that he'll wreck ur controllers!

if i got a hitbox i would probably piss everyone off because it would take like 5 minutes to start any match because i would use 3 different button configs for my 3 mains. ... soo i might get one, lol

aj1701

Noob
I have a stickless stick that I put together myself so I can have the mk layout.

I love it, but like any controller it still takes practice. I'm still trying to get kitanas iafs down.

Reactions: ToX

ToX

Noob
I have a stickless stick that I put together myself so I can have the mk layout.

I love it, but like any controller it still takes practice. I'm still trying to get kitanas iafs down.
Oh, instant airs are super easy on hitboxes. Anyone confirm this? It might be for me since I have perfect rhythm with my hands (used to drum)

aj1701

Noob
I thought they would be too, but its stricter than you think due to the socd cleaning. I can still do them much easier in my stick.

ToX

Noob
I thought they would be too, but its stricter than you think due to the socd cleaning. I can still do them much easier in my stick.
I still think it would be easier on HB for me. For me the problem with a stick/dpad would be my thumbs hitting the wrong thing, even if I had perfect rhythm,timing. Strict rhythm is no problem for me. SOCD cleaning?

aj1701

Noob
I still think it would be easier on HB for me. For me the problem with a stick/dpad would be my thumbs hitting the wrong thing, even if I had perfect rhythm,timing. Strict rhythm is no problem for me. SOCD cleaning?
I thought so too, but I'm still getting the hang of it.

Socd = simultanious opposite cardinal direction.

Basically pressing left and right at once cancel to neutral and up and down cancels to up.

ToX

Noob
My mind is full of fuck.

Hahaha watching their videos it looks super easy. Idk if it's just me or not. But I'll pick it up fast. The day I switched from an xbox pad to the SFvT brawl pad I was better that day (used to it in about 15 minutes in training). I know this will take longer but I pick stuff up super fast. It's one of my few gifts