What's new

The "Superman Is Pure Evil" Thread.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
all three spiderman movies scored higher in public vote than superman ones on imdb.

Just quickly looking that up
If you are a comic fan and actually thought the Spiderman movies were good, I truly don't know how to proceed in the conversation

Wigy

There it is...
If you are a comic fan and actually thought the Spiderman movies were good, I truly don't know how to proceed in the conversation

I didn't think they were good, i thought superman movies were more dildos.

Script wasn't nearly intelligent enough. Tried to be darker like batman movie just ended up a bunch of CGI with a weak plot.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Wigy Maybe the plot was suspect, but it wasn't BAD. You didn't even like the writing? The acting? Every movie will have some plot holes, even the batman movies had some questionable things happen, but this Superman was a massive improvement and better than most comic movies.

You want an example of complete shit? Go see The Wolverine

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I'm gonna pull a @Pig Of The Hut and quote 20 people at once :D.

I think you should change the thread title so people don't confuse it w/the general herp derp f2, 3 is broke thread.

I would make it "why Superman is actually a bad guy/villain" cause the first post is pretty funny

Done.

I would like this thread, but most likely those drivers were driving with their puppy on their lap.

WHY DO YOU HATE PUPPIES

If you look closely during that mini game with Black Adam there were no passengers in the cars

HOW WERE THEY DRIVING?!

I'm not on my own, trust me. Spiderman movies? The worst superman movies were better than every spiderman movie.

I will agree that none of the superman movies have touched any batman movie

Wait, WHAT?!
Come on, Nori. Spider-Man 3 was ass, but the first two Tobey flicks were AWESOME <3
I never really kept up with the comics, but as stand-alone movies, I loved them both.

i thought superman movies were more dildos.

Script wasn't nearly intelligent enough. Tried to be darker like batman movie just ended up a bunch of CGI with a weak plot.
Thank you for justifying my not spending $15 to see the damned thing.
Even Michael Shannon (I love him <3 ) as Zod wasn't enough.

Wigy

There it is...
Wigy Maybe the plot was suspect, but it wasn't BAD. You didn't even like the writing? The acting? Every movie will have some plot holes, even the batman movies had some questionable things happen, but this Superman was a massive improvement and better than most comic movies.

You want an example of complete shit? Go see The Wolverine

The plot was weak, nothing unexpected happened, and there was a more than a few moments where i was like he will just have killed like 20 civilians. Fight scenes were cool but meh, spiderman might have been shit but it was leagues better than this one.

Superman is #1 superhero he should really have a semi decent movie.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Lt. Box Spiderman 1 and 2 were bad. Some good parts, but overall bad movies.

-Willem Dafoe tried his best to save the movie, but having green goblin die was nothing short of stupid. Spiderman does not shoot webs from his fucking wrists, he has web shooters. Mary Jane is hideous, Kirsten Dunts is gross.

-Spiderman was unmasked in front of everybody in NYC. Yet nobody ever looked him up and bothered him at his home? Mmmkay. Alfred Molina was awesome, but can't carry a movie by himself. Acting and script were stupid

-You never kept up w/the comics, that's why you tolerated them. Imagine if I told you both MK movies were great but I never played the games. See the rage you are feeling?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME

-Willem Dafoe tried his best to save the movie, but having green goblin die was nothing short of stupid. Spiderman does not shoot webs from his fucking wrists, he has web shooters. Mary Jane is hideous, Kirsten Dunts is gross.

-Spiderman was unmasked in front of everybody in NYC. Yet nobody ever looked him up and bothered him at his home? Mmmkay. Alfred Molina was awesome, but can't carry a movie by himself. Acting and script were stupid

-You never kept up w/the comics, that's why you tolerated them. Imagine if I told you both MK movies were great but I never played the games. See the rage you are feeling?
...Touche, sir. You win this round.

One day, I'll break into Poppa Box's epic comic collection and better understand your fury.

But this isn't about Peter Parker.

THIS IS ABOUT THAT INFINITE COSMIC DOUCHEBAG SUPERMAN!!!

And people wonder why I main Doomsday...:p

Wigy

There it is...

They realise hes just a kid and out of respect they all help him out, its obvious that there is an unspoken sorta vow of silence from the people in the train since hes just a kid

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
They realise hes just a kid and out of respect they all help him out, its obvious that there is an unspoken sorta vow of silence from the people in the train since hes just a kid
It's far from realistic, borderline insulting, that they would even do this in the movie. It didn't make the scene any better and added further stupidity to the already stupid movie.

You hate the superman movies for your reasons, I hate the spiderman for mine. I don't want to derail the thread, so agree to disagree

Wigy

There it is...
It's far from realistic, borderline insulting, that they would even do this in the movie. It didn't make the scene any better and added further stupidity to the already stupid movie.

You hate the superman movies for your reasons, I hate the spiderman for mine. I don't want to derail the thread, so agree to disagree

lol yeah i don't even care i'm just bored.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Yes but look closely here at 1:23. No one is driving them.

Probably remote controlled or something. There were no one in the cars.
yeah they can take them out of the cars as developers to not show violence towards humans like that. but explain to me how a car is driving itself? the car is just driving along and big o'l meanie Teth Adam just picks the still driving car and chuck it were superman blows it up, so what happened to the humans inside of the vehicle? did the flash get there at a split second and saves them? did martian manhunter teleport them out safely?

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
yeah they can take them out of the cars as developers to not show violence towards humans like that. but explain to me how a car is driving itself? the car is just driving along and big o'l meanie Teth Adam just picks the still driving car and chuck it were superman blows it up, so what happened to the humans inside of the vehicle? did the flash get there at a split second and saves them? did martian manhunter teleport them out safely?
All this and more on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Z!

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Zyphox I think NRS would rather have self driven self aware cars than cars full of familes and kids. Can you imagine the PR nightmare of a picture of BA launching a car w/a shocked woman that looks like this?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I'm so happy I'm not the only one who wants to debate those cars.

That's legit the only reason I even made this thread.
I had to redo Story Mode on my other PS3, and once I got to this, all I could think was "YOU'RE FUCKING SUPERMAN?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING BLOWING EVERYONE STRAIGHT TO HELL?!"
I mean, even IF, by some tiny chance, Black Adam is standing in front of the only RC-Car-ish robot-operated highway in all of both worlds, there's no way otherworld Superman could know that, so why the hell wouldn't he just Hulk Hogan the shit out of him and Leg Drop him off the train track before he killed like 40 cars worth of commuters and soccer moms?

He's a monster.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Zyphox I think NRS would rather have self driven self aware cars than cars full of familes and kids. Can you imagine the PR nightmare of a picture of BA launching a car w/a shocked woman that looks like this?

Every car BA threw should've had a face like that staring Clark in his cold, Kryptonian eyes before he hit the according button and zapped them into oblivion.

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm

Yeah but you would still see something that would at least resemble a person in the cars like in other games where something similar like that happens but here that not happening.

Though even if it were true no one would save them at the last moment I know. In this universe Black Adam is a good guy so why would he throw cars with passengers still inside them? Doubt he would.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I'm so happy I'm not the only one who wants to debate those cars.

That's legit the only reason I even made this thread.
I had to redo Story Mode on my other PS3, and once I got to this, all I could think was "YOU'RE FUCKING SUPERMAN?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING BLOWING EVERYONE STRAIGHT TO HELL?!"
I mean, even IF, by some tiny chance, Black Adam is standing in front of the only RC-Car-ish robot-operated highway in all of both worlds, there's no way otherworld Superman could know that, so why the hell wouldn't he just Hulk Hogan the shit out of him and Leg Drop him off the train track before he killed like 40 cars worth of commuters and soccer moms?

He's a monster.

chrome 2013-07-26 17-46-59-84.jpg
it doesn't make sense until you freeze frame and see there is no one in the cars, are they driving themselves? wtf? thank god for fraps, so we can get to the bottom of this mystery!!