What's new

The "Superman Is Pure Evil" Thread.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
The collective fury towards the Man Of Steel needs somewhere safe to be channeled.

Do you know why I hate Superman?
It's not his 8 frame mid, or his 2 frame Super, or his bland as flan personality.

Let's see if anyone else caught this...

-Go to Chapter 12 of Story Mode.
-Play the mini-game against Black Adam.
-Count the number of occupied, passing cars Superman destroys.
-Factor in that your average traveling car has 2.5 passengers in it, and the occasional puppy.
-Multiply accordingly.
-Ask yourself why the alleged protector of the innocent and faster than a speeding bullet Kryptonian felt the need to Heat Zap that many innocent men, women, children and puppies when he could've simply super-sped up the street, yoked him by the throat, and let traffic proceed as normal.

YOU'RE A MONSTER, CLARK

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I hate him because he has more costumes then the characters I play.

Fuck him.

He has more costumes than there are living, dead, or former members of Slipknot.

Fuck him twice.

This is the most creative I hate superman thread, ever. Plus Superman killed Zod. That's just.......mean:(
The General will have his revenge someday. And he'll still look like the Kryptonian equivalent of the Evil Monkey in Chris Griffin's closet doing it.

medhood

Noob
The collective fury towards the Man Of Steel needs somewhere safe to be channeled.

Do you know why I hate Superman?
It's not his 8 frame mid, or his 2 frame Super, or his bland as flan personality.

Let's see if anyone else caught this...

-Go to Chapter 12 of Story Mode.
-Play the mini-game against Black Adam.
-Count the number of occupied, passing cars Superman destroys.
-Factor in that your average traveling car has 2.5 passengers in it, and the occasional puppy.
-Multiply accordingly.
-Ask yourself why the alleged protector of the innocent and faster than a speeding bullet Kryptonian felt the need to Heat Zap that many innocent men, women, children and puppies when he could've simply super-sped up the street, yoked him by the throat, and let traffic proceed as normal.

YOU'RE A MONSTER, CLARK
You know I noticed that and never understood why he had to destroy the cars with innocent passengers in it trying to escape their annihilation but instead get thrown by Black Adam to a supposedly heroic Superman who's here to save everyone but instead decides to blow up the cars killing the occupants.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I think you should change the thread title so people don't confuse it w/the general herp derp f2, 3 is broke thread.

I would make it "why Superman is actually a bad guy/villain" cause the first post is pretty funny

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I hated Superman well before this game. He's a massive turd of a super hero. Incredibly bland.

Also, Man of Steel was a PIECE OF SHIT.

There, I said it.

The only cool thing about Superman is Bizarro.

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
If you look closely during that mini game with Black Adam there were no passengers in the cars

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Thats cause all the superman movies have been notoriously dildos.
Superman 2 wasn't bad. Wasn't great but it had classic lines dude "Come son of jor el, Kneel before zod". I remember telling my 3rd grade teacher that shit man

Grave__Intent

Death's Trusty Side-Kick!
I go to character select screen and my opponent goes to Superman, I say, "Here comes the F2,3 BS...and low ans behold it happens!
I go to character select screen and my opponent goes to Superman, I go to Superman... I wake up 1 day later and realized we were still in a match and both bored to sleep.
I go to character select screen and my opponent goes to Superman, I just turn the damn console off!...LOL

Wigy

There it is...
Superman 2 wasn't bad. Wasn't great but it had classic lines dude "Come son of jor el, Kneel before zod". I remember telling my 3rd grade teacher that shit man

You're on your own with that one. They've all been pretty dildos. literally nowhere near as good as batman movies.. lol not even spiderman movies

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I'm not on my own, trust me. Spiderman movies? The worst superman movies were better than every spiderman movie.

I will agree that none of the superman movies have touched any batman movie

Wigy

There it is...
all three spiderman movies scored higher in public vote than superman ones on imdb.

Just quickly looking that up

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
If you look closely during that mini game with Black Adam there were no passengers in the cars

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
how does that make sense black adam was picking cars that were driving through the street behind right?

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
Never was a Supes fan before IGAU. Post IGAU I still don't like the Boy Scout. Never will like the Boy Scout. That is all.