What's new

The saltiest you've ever gotten in this game? Salty stories!

webreg

Noob
Playing someone below my skill level and losing because of their randomness.
Damn right. I'm a very tactical player that relies on anticipation, reads, character knowledge and figuring out my opponent. People doing crazy stupid unsafe stuff gets me yelling at the TV "why the fk would you do that, are you fking stupid, I could punish that with my eyes closed you idiot!" and then I loose.

webreg

Noob
That's why I regularly play characters I know almost nothing about or try certain combos that are hard to land. So I loose regularly and my win/loose is about even. I don't care about that number anyway because it's complete nonsense and anyone bragging about it or feeling good about it is just pathetic.

blues686

Black lantern
i still haven't gotten the "you found me" achievement because I rage against the cpu when trying to double flawless it. I really didn't want to do it on beginner but it is looking that way. piece o' shit Shang Tsung AI ... gha.
i did that trophy not to long ago with liu kang.. b312 all day son!!!

MarkyX

Noob
Any fight where I face Kung Lao.

He is actually one of the reasons why I stopped playing MK. Not because I have trouble with him (I don't), but rather everyone picks him and it's boring to face the same opponent with the same tactics...same combos...over and over again.

Last night when an MK tournament got cancelled due to lack of entrants. This was at like 10pm too. Was angry enough I didn't even look at the MK casual station for the rest of the night, just couldn't bring myself to care

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
There was this player today HuNteN MaStA(yea, I'm calling you out asshole) and he was the definition of a pattern scrubby player. He picked Lao and I picked Subby.
His gameplay was as follows:

Then he picks Smoke (BROKEN MK2 costume of course) and does this:

Smoke Away, Smoke Bomb. Jump in kick with OS throw. OTG bomb. Jump kick throw. Repeat.

HE PISSED ME THE FUCK OFF so I picked Raiden and just wrecked him with simple tactics like B32 teleport d3 teleport throw etc.

Then he picks Reptile and dashes everywhere like an asshole and I couldn't punish him because it *of course* started to lag. He beats me and then starts teabagging and jumping around like an asshole. So I rage quit and avoid him for lacking skill.

Fucking prick. :rant:
I faced him too, I think he was spamming Reptile and maybe someone else.

Had to put on my special Quan Chi boots to step on that pest.
...he's never bothered me again ^-^

King

Sig Maker
I faced him too, I think he was spamming Reptile and maybe someone else.

Had to put on my special Quan Chi boots to step on that pest.
...he's never bothered me again ^-^
Damn, that's a good idea!

I guess it's true what they say: Quan Chi is the ultimate scrub destroyer.

There was this player today HuNteN MaStA(yea, I'm calling you out asshole) and he was the definition of a pattern scrubby player. He picked Lao and I picked Subby. His gameplay was as follows:

Then he picks Smoke (BROKEN MK2 costume of course) and does this:

Smoke Away, Smoke Bomb. Jump in kick with OS throw. OTG bomb. Jump kick throw. Repeat.

HE PISSED ME THE FUCK OFF so I picked Raiden and just wrecked him with simple tactics like B32 teleport d3 teleport throw etc.

Then he picks Reptile and dashes everywhere like an asshole and I couldn't punish him because it *of course* started to lag. He beats me and then starts teabagging and jumping around like an asshole. So I rage quit and avoid him for lacking skill.

Fucking prick. :rant:
That's hilarious, ill make sure he sees this. Lol.

Reedoms

Noob
I was going through the Expert Ladder today as Noob just to warm up. I usually quit when I lose a match then head to online to play. (Never actually beat it without a continue.)

I got all the way to Shao Kahn and beat him pretty easily the first round. 2nd, he just spams that hammer move ALL ROUND. Didn't mind, I still had a round to go and I had full meter.

So I'm at about half life and he's at probably 5% in the final round. I throw a shadow to catch him and he just leaps over it with his x-ray and lands right on top of me and kills me. Oh man I was mad as hell.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Tonight was probably the saltiest I've been, period. I somehow lost to the worst Kung Lao I've ever played, who only used spins, low hats and uppercuts. I'm attempting to learn JC, why was I attempting to rush down a character with the best special in the game? I don't know. But I was.

Then, I played a player 100x better than myself, whooped my ass horribly...and by the end of those 3 matches I just put my controller down. In which I received a fatality for.

I think I'm done.

King

Sig Maker
Tonight was probably the saltiest I've been, period. I somehow lost to the worst Kung Lao I've ever played, who only used spins, low hats and uppercuts.
Yep. Sounds like standard Laosy (I generally don't use these distorted names but man Kung Lao sure as hell deserves it) gameplay to me.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Yep. Sounds like standard Laosy (I generally don't use these distorted names but man Kung Lao sure as hell deserves it) gameplay to me.
Tonight was the first time that it really sunk in how bullshit of a character he is, with Rep, he's somewhat annoying...but I can at least consistently punish spin with elbow dash. Sure, he can still chip me away to death with that string ending in a low hat, but the odds are a little more in my favor there. Granted, I've only been playing JC for about a week, and I've yet to go over his frame data. But I'd assume he can punish the spin on block. Keeping pressure on Kung I'd imagine would be a problem though.

AIBOSTON

Don't be mad!
I dont get salty, but I hate it when I face a Kung lao and they lose, and quit before I Fatality with Mileena and even when I dont do it. Or before the match starts and they quit or disconnect because of my W/L ratio in ranked. Then u have the nerve to say...with status like that you must play with Kung lao and spam. How rude? Ive never played online with my Lao yet...Im obsessed with MILEENA! Give me/her props!!!!!!

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
I got a little salty the other day because I was playing a decent player in tag and after a couple of wins I press no. I just didn't want to waste my time playing tag, just takes too long lol. I got back to the room, said my GGs.. And that's when it happened. The moron sent me two hate mail "FUCKING SPAMMER, FUCK U" and the second one "AND UR FAMILY". I mean seriously rrrgh. Mind you I rarely get hate mail and when I do, I feel special before I don't feel left out. I guess I'm only upset because the guy was a good player. If you have skills why send hatemail. I thought that was a scrub thing

DanCock

Cock Master!!
this past power up.. facing perfect legend and J Wong... im using sindel and both of them using Kung Lao.. this is when i found out that sindel can compete vs a above average Lao.. O_O i was not happy

Anyone else wish there would be an admin for each chatroom, and they could decide whether the chat was disabled or if you had to input a password to get into the chatroom? Would really help reduce the number of salty and scrubby players in TYM/AU/RM/Crazy88/TheWharf/whatever.

Why

Noob
Saltiest I've gotten in MK- I realized my frustration after losing to my Liu Kang player friend and his goddamn 50-50 mixups, calmly put the controller down and let another person play because I know when to quit like an adult. I don't play online anymore because my connection sucks.

Saltiest I've gotten elsewhere- I slammed a controller on my armrest after getting hit with two consecutive Tager drivers in Blazblue. Didn't break the controller but dented the plastic on the analog stick. Tried to fix it by taking it apart and just made it worse. Now my second pad controller that I give to my friends to play is wrapped completely in packing tape with rattling shoulder buttons. Only controller I've ever broken and I still use it, lol.

I haven't sent hatemail yet, but whenever I face a spammer, whether I win or lose, I spam him with ten consecutive messages just entitled "stop spamming."

Justice

Noob
i still haven't gotten the "you found me" achievement because I rage against the cpu when trying to double flawless it. I really didn't want to do it on beginner but it is looking that way. piece o' shit Shang Tsung AI ... gha.
I can't even get this trophy with Freddy! Shang always sneaks in a lucky fireball or ankle kick :Soap:

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
I had serious connection issues the other day. I couldn't get a single IAF to connect with Kitana. It didn't just miss by a slight, it went well over the opponent's head. I almost never drop an IAF. Five matches in a row of horrendous input delay, followed by lag and a lost connection. That alone wasn't infuriating. The message I got from another player reading "How'd you get your stats so good? You probably only play shit players."

Ugh.

I had serious connection issues the other day. I couldn't get a single IAF to connect with Kitana. It didn't just miss by a slight, it went well over the opponent's head. I almost never drop an IAF. Five matches in a row of horrendous input delay, followed by lag and a lost connection. That alone wasn't infuriating. The message I got from another player reading "How'd you get your stats so good? You probably only play shit players."

Ugh.
Worst part is you can never explain that to the person, they'll just ignore it and continue to gloat. I get that all the time when I'm learning new players. I get my ass handed to me and they gloat, refuse a rematch, or just shit talk all the way after it. Really annoying.