What's new

The remaining character reveals: Let's play the logic game.

gosoxtim

Noob
How many spots are supposed to be left?

11?

So I think it would go something like...

1. Liu Kang
2. MIleena
3. Takeda (The New Kenshi)
4. Erron Black (The New Stryker)
5. New Character
6. New Character
7. Shinnock
8. Fujin
9. Noob/Smoke (They both supposedly died and could possibly have been resurrected or fused together... they could be another ferra torr type character one variation with shadows, one with smoke and deception, one with fused abilities... could be cool)
10. New Version of Nightwolf (bow dude that has been shown)
11. Shang? (I don't really think he's gonna be in... but I think his powers are the absolute coolest in the mk universe. What with having to steal souls of fallen warriors to keep himself alive and when he does this he is able to morph into them. That's pretty cool imo and it would be a shame to lose it.)
i think kung jin going to be in a replace kung lao or liu kang after this game

khrome

Master of The Universe
Why hasn't anybody mentioned how Shang Tsung's transformations gonna work. How would we know if it's Variation A or B or C??
Unplayable Shang Tsung as The Final Boss that can transform into different characters and be able to use all variations at the same time.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
My thoughts (in order of likelihood)

For sure:
1 Shinnok
2 Johnny OR Sonya (one... definitely not both - likely Johnny)

Highly likely.
Three of:
1 Jax
2 Kenshi
3 Tanya
4 Bo'Rai Cho
5 Cyrax
6 Fujin

Small chance.
At most, One of: (if any)

1 Noob
2 Shujinko
3 Smoke
4 Kabal
5 Mileena
6 Baraka
7 Frost
8 Li Mei

I an almost sure that Liu will be the big bad

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
There is no way to correctly guess who'll be in. People will keep speculating, but there is literally no way.

And if Batgirl and Killer Frost being in Injustice proved anything, it's that anything is possible when it comes to NRS rosters.

Last edited:

khrome

Master of The Universe
I should have added this to my OP...I think Jacqui has a strong possibility of making it because Jax is old, and black characters are needed. Jax will probably take a back seat with Johnny and Sonya and be in the game, but not playable.
Jax does Muay Thai but someone agile needs to fight in Muay Thai. Jax's daughter as a female kickboxer or martial artist sounds kickass. Women kickboxers can be badass

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Jax does Muay Thai but someone agile needs to fight in Muay Thai. Jax's daughter as a female kickboxer or martial artist sounds kickass. Women kickboxers can be badass

Holly Holm is gonna lose to the first good grappler the UFC matches her up with ... Unless they give her the Connor treatment and they avoid her of grapplers until she face Ronda then shes gonna die lol

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I'd like to be hopeful about Jade but she's never been all that important to the series. I has a Kuhh-tana anyway.

As long as Mileena and some robots make it in, I'll be fine. Shang would be cool too.

Other than that... We can throw logic out. MK9 had Freddy.. totally not gay..

khrome

Master of The Universe
Holly Holm is gonna lose to the first good grappler the UFC matches her up with ... Unless they give her the Connor treatment and they avoid her of grapplers until she face Ronda then shes gonna die lol
Do u follow WMMA? Name me some sexy fighters

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Do u follow WMMA? Name me some sexy fighters
I do...

there are a ton man.. too many to name... but Miesha Tate (mainly her booty) are tops , Karate Hottie, Gina carano of course (although shes retired for the most part)... Just google "sexy wmma fighters"

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
So a user on MKO pointed out a potential hint for the next character reveal. During the last stream, Derek picks up a mug to drink from, and with a smirk, makes sure that we can see what is on it...
http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL1164/5259613/18017624/410759925.jpg

Here is a larger pic of the mug.
http://i.imgur.com/su0w0sQ.jpg

It seems very intentional, and NRS is always up to their cheeky shenanigans. It may be nothing, or a ruse, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a deliberate hint towards her...

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
Every game that Cyrax has been playable, so has Sektor. It's basically Scorption vs Subzero...you dont see one without the other.

Completely possible that neither robot will make it.
Simply not true. Sektor didn't appear in MKDA.

Anyway, what do we have left for slots? 11 is it?

1. Fujin
2. Mileena
3. Smoke
4. Erron Black
5. Shang Tsung
6. Takeda
7. Bo Rai Cho
8. New LK Cyborg (probably female)
9. Shinnok
10. Reiko
11. Tanya or some female character. For the love of all fuck... Where are the female characters?

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
a few questions:

1 - Why would anyone want Bo Rai Cho? He farts and barfs. This game is trying to be darker so I can't picture Bo Rai Cho in it unless they remove these powers, but they wouldnt IMO

2 - Is Shinnok highly likely to be in? I'd like to think so. Maybe as a final boss or taking Shang's place?

3 - Fujin, Reiko, Tanya....Why are ppl obsessed with these characters? I dunno they just remind of the period when MK games were 3D and shitty. Plus, Fujin has powers like Ermac & Kenshi but with wind. Tanya, I dunno I like Skarlett A LOT more and would rather see her.

4 - Not really a question but I feel Cyber Sub was robbed. Shouldve been in MKX (maybe he is, I still have hope that my Cyber Subby Wubby will return)

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
a few questions:

1 - Why would anyone want Bo Rai Cho? He farts and barfs. This game is trying to be darker so I can't picture Bo Rai Cho in it unless they remove these powers, but they wouldnt IMO

2 - Is Shinnok highly likely to be in? I'd like to think so. Maybe as a final boss or taking Shang's place?

3 - Fujin, Reiko, Tanya....Why are ppl obsessed with these characters? I dunno they just remind of the period when MK games were 3D and shitty. Plus, Fujin has powers like Ermac & Kenshi but with wind. Tanya, I dunno I like Skarlett A LOT more and would rather see her.

4 - Not really a question but I feel Cyber Sub was robbed. Shouldve been in MKX (maybe he is, I still have hope that my Cyber Subby Wubby will return)
I don't want Bo Rai Cho.

I don't give a fuck about Reiko or Tanya (Fujin is cool).

I just think that they are gonna add these characters to bridge the gap. Sure, these characters are stupid as they existed in their respective games, but those games were stupid too. I have confidence that they could be awesome if they are in MKX.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
So a user on MKO pointed out a potential hint for the next character reveal. During the last stream, Derek picks up a mug to drink from, and with a smirk, makes sure that we can see what is on it...
http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL1164/5259613/18017624/410759925.jpg

Here is a larger pic of the mug.
http://i.imgur.com/su0w0sQ.jpg

It seems very intentional, and NRS is always up to their cheeky shenanigans. It may be nothing, or a ruse, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a deliberate hint towards her...
The guy who drew that art is amazing. He's done a lot of MK stuff, you can get them on T-shirts and my God they are sexy as fuck...

http://bakerrrr.deviantart.com/gallery/51661898/NEW-MK-DESIGNS

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
a few questions:

I'm sorry if it bursts your bubble but you can rest assured that Cyber Sub won't be in MKX. I suggest you make your peace with that. There's nobody both crazy enough and stupid enough to make that happen. And denial isn't good for the heart.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Why hasn't anybody mentioned how Shang Tsung's transformations gonna work. How would we know if it's Variation A or B or C??
Thinking about Shang's transformation, I can see a little big problem: Ferra/Torr, how is he going to morf into 2 chars at the same time? Plus there is the option of Noob/Smoke coming back... :eek:.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Its looking like Mileena either reports to REIKO or at the very least least they rule along side each other... This im pretty confident of...