What's new

The Reason GA's Arrows do 0.1% on chip, 1% on hit.

7L

Heads up!
No, I'm saying you need to actually justify why you think he's so good, when other characters have up-close games which are every bit as good as his, yet also have very viable fullscreen options. But I see you're more interested in blowing hot air.

I never said that he's so good. He has tools, has a decent rush down. I like him, he fits my style. Now I'll stop blowing hot air in order to answer questions you asked.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
7L has a great attitude about this character. More people should follow his example.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Your nose is brown because of shit

Aka

Your a brown Noser.

7L is me with NW in MK. I "knew" he was good yet he was really bottom 3. This is no different.
LOL

I like that you're calling me a brown-noser, and then explain that you're calling me a brown-noser. That's awesome. All from one compliment. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to continue building my 7L shrine, which is made out of my pubic hairs, semen, and Green Arrow comics.

Good day, sir.

Last edited:

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I dont see why he couldnt do more damage tbh, other than the fact that once you get 1 normal arrow in screen you have a form of momentum.
But it wont stop him from sucking against characters that can pretty much bypass his arrows, his jumps and his normals. i.e. WoWo, Aquaman, MMH etc.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
I dont see why he couldnt do more damage tbh, other than the fact that once you get 1 normal arrow in screen you have a form of momentum.
But it wont stop him from sucking against characters that can pretty much bypass his arrows, his jumps and his normals. i.e. WoWo, Aquaman, MMH etc.
Trudat.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
LOL

I like that you're calling me a brown-noser, and then explain that you're calling me a brown-noser. That's awesome. All from one compliment. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to continue building my 7L shrine, which is made out of my pubic hairs, semen, and Green Arrow comics.

Good day, sir.
Shit nose, it is a Good day indeed. I love his post. Hugs!

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Let me just quote Reo from his podcast with Pig, where he talks about Martian Manhunters matchups:
Green Arrow 8-2. Pretty much same as Cyborg, except his offense is terrible, and he can't really do anything.
Reo is comparing Green Arrow to Cyborg, and points out how he feels GA has worse offense than Cyborg. Let that sink in.

I know Reo isn't a GA player, so I we don't need to take his voice as the truth, but Reo is one of the few I have seen shut down GA's (Chris G's) offense completely, so it should count for something. I still think people will have a very easy time fighting GA when they actually put in the work to understand GA's options as Reo does.

Cossner
AK L0rdoftheFLY
7L
Jimmypotato

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
I know MMH and Aquaman are really hard but why does Wonder Woman shut GA down? Even if the match is in her favor I can't see it being anywhere near as bad as AM or MMH.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Let me just quote Reo from his podcast with Pig, where he talks about Martian Manhunters matchups:

Reo is comparing Green Arrow to Cyborg, and points out how he feels GA has worse offense than Cyborg. Let that sink in.

I know Reo isn't a GA player, so I we don't need to take his voice as the truth, but Reo is one of the few I have seen shut down GA's (Chris G's) offense completely, so it should count for something. I still think people will have a very easy time fighting GA when they actually put in the work to understand GA's options as Reo does.

Cossner
AK L0rdoftheFLY
7L
Jimmypotato

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game

Cossner
AK L0rdoftheFLY
7L
Jimmypotato
yup...pretty much sums it up.

Nightwolf was godly in MK when nobody knew you could wakeup attack out of eh lightning on reaction as well as neutral crouch punish shoulder. When this started happening, NW shot down the tier list. GA is the same.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I know MMH and Aquaman are really hard but why does Wonder Woman shut GA down? Even if the match is in her favor I can't see it being anywhere near as bad as AM or MMH.
Instant Air Demi Godess when done correctly fucks his face up. She can literally do it on reaction to you pulling an arrow out to shoot or trying to load arrows, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Basically, she has 0 problems getting in, and has a super easy time running away with life lead. Specially if she switches to sword stance basically totally negates any chip at all from special arrows.

I used to like the match up until I played some good Wonder Woman Players that new Arrow.

People just have to learn what Arrow can do, most don't do that and just talk out there ass.